The position: CRM Manager
Life at Elvie; Meaningful work, Exceptional People
We're Elvie. We create smart products, new solutions, and a fair few taboo-busting conversations while we’re at it. Founded by Tania Boler in 2013, we develop extraordinary innovations designed to improve women’s lives. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
At Elvie, you’ll be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
Find out more about life at Elvie here.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact: We’re mission-driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems.
- We’re fearless innovators: We are passionate, curious, and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation.
- We’re in it together: we fail and learn fast — always as one team — and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences.
Did you know?
In some regions our amazing products are considered to be medical devices. This means we maintain our Medical Device quality management system in compliance with ISO 13485:2016, to support the development of our groundbreaking products
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced CRM Manager to be based in our London or Bristol office to fast track our global CRM strategy. You should be an extremely diligent and professional manager, with experience working on both local and global markets. Reporting to the Content & Community Lead within our Global brand team, this is a critical role at this stage of our growth. You’ll have the freedom to apply your initiative, expertise and experience to help us reach our community goals.
Location: Hybrid working; a mix of working from our Bristol or London office & working remotely
Employment type: Permanent (please note, you must have the right to work in the UK) #LI-Hybrid
What you’ll be doing at Elvie:
Deliver to our 2023 strategy and plan for 2024;
● Execute our global CRM strategy with support from local marketing teams; US & UK/Europe
● Continue the momentum of new CRM channel launches; Email automation, SMS , App integration
● Progress development of CRM personalisation within CRM communication
● Monitor and drive initiatives to increase Elvie’s 4* rating and reviews
● Build and manage customer lifecycle flows and journeys that drive engagement, retention and new leads, globally
● Work with global brand and local marketing teams to build and set email marketing strategy for 2024 that increase engagement, CTR and revenue
● Build and manage our referral programmes in partnership with local marketing teams
● Drive initiatives to increase clicks and conversion rates
● Plan and execute CRM calendar in line with master content marketing calendar
● Set-up in depth reporting to analyse performance on a monthly, quarterly and campaign basis
● Conduct reports for senior stakeholders to show key results related to KPIs and opportunities moving forwards
● Work with wider marketing team to promote brand campaigns, promotional campaigns, influencer content, UGC and blog content
● Support local markets on D2C initiatives
What we are looking for:
● 5+ years’ experience or equivalent in running CRM and loyalty campaigns in a fast-paced environment
● Strong analytical mindset with the ability to communicate and collaborate across different teams
● Extensive experience in CRM tools including Ometria, Wunderkind, Attentive, Mention Me, Baazaar Voice
● Experience of working across global and local markets (US, UK, EMEA) is desirable
● US/APAC experience desirable
● A genuine passion for our mission to improve healthcare for women is essential
● Start up experience desirable as you will be building the function from ground up
● Experience working collaboratively with product marketing and paid media teams
● Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
● Desire to learn fast and challenge yourself
The benefits you’ll get:
We're on an exceptional journey. And we can offer you a genuinely purpose-led career with a culture built on trust, autonomy, and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility: whether it’s working from home, doing the school run, or life admin, we understand that flexibility is essential, and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options: we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 8 extra life leave days; getting married, moving house, menopause or just things that you can’t put a label on that matter to you
- 5=10 leave: 10 days’ additional leave on your 5th and 10th years of service!
- £100 contribution to your home working set up to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £200 and unlimited access to our learning and development platform, Learnerbly
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity & adoption (16 weeks at full pay, then 8 weeks paid at 75% followed by 15 weeks at SMP rate.), paternity/partner (6 weeks at full pay to take at any point during the first year of your child’s life), shared parental leave
- Healthcare plans, life insurance, and an employee assistance program for you and your family
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme
- Group income protection; protect your salary if you get sick
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee and friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife and access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events
What you can expect after you’ve applied:
A member of our recruitment team will reach out to you after they have reviewed your application. You must ensure your application is completed correctly, and we strongly encourage you to add a cover letter or note to let us know why Elvie’s the right fit for you.
We would like to get to know you through your background, attitude, experience and understand your motivation to work with us. Our interview process varies depending on the position, but it typically looks like this:
- 30-minute video call with one of our recruiters
- 30-45 minute video call with the hiring manager
- 45-60 minute video interview with the team (some positions may require you to complete a task/presentation)
- 30 minute video call with Global Brand Director
This is an exciting time to join Elvie. You’ll have a voice, make an impact, and have the opportunity to mould your role. So be ready to learn, have fun, and be inspired by our passionate, talented team — and having a sense of humour helps too. 😉
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: email@example.com or 0203 884 7223.