F&S Energy purchase power from renewable generators throughout the UK, offering market leading rates and top levels of customer service for all of our clients. We sell the power we purchase on to business customers in the Industrial and Commercial sectors, providing each customer with 100% true renewable power sourced from local generators at prices that beat traditional suppliers.
We are now in a position to recruit a Regulatory and Compliance Manager who will ensure that F&S Energy adheres to and manages change to our obligations in regards to industry codes, agreements and licence conditions. The role will involve working with the Senior Management and Pricing Team and monitoring changes and developing policies to meet our obligations. You will ensure departments within F&S Energy are aware of and complete RFIs and submissions to industry bodies. You will be responsible for ensuring departments within F&S Energy are compliant with our industry obligations and accreditations.
- Be educated in energy compliance legislation
- Periodically conduct reviews to ensure compliance standards are met
- Have an understanding of the electricity business processes and procedures; including industry codes and agreements within the industrial and commercial sector
- Be confident to present key changes to Senior Management
- Have an understanding of the legal and regulatory framework affecting the electricity market, from an electricity supplier’s perspective
- Write and update industry “How To” guides
- A background working in a similar role within an Energy Supplier
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- An approachable, professional demeanour
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be detail and deadline orientated
- Must like dogs