At Frakton, part of Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact, and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager/Agile Delivery Lead to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate is innovative and passionate about technology, looks to continually learn, and enjoys sharing expertise. Strong verbal and written communication is a must. Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment, or in a consulting capacity is a plus.
- Work with business representatives to define projects, tasks’ scope and deliverables
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, development and support
- Keep track of projects on a daily basis and report progress to project’s stakeholders
- Integrate and improve Agile processes and methodology within project team
- Keep healthy communication with your team and client
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 3+ years of experience as a technical project manager in software development companies
- Good knowledge of project management tools and setting up project workflows
- Ability to create project plans and progress reports, set objectives pre-agreed with the client and ensure plan execution by all stakeholders
- Deep understanding and practical experience with different Agile methodologies
- Excellent team leadership, team and people management, conflict resolution skills
- Good communication skills (everything from showing empathy and being able to present your ideas clearly to resolving conflicts in a non-violent way)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed.
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle and project management tools
- Experience in managing web and mobile product projects
- Experience with Agile methodology - Proven ability on breaking initiatives into epics and user stories, Presenting stories to the team on Sprint Planning, Scrum meetings, product demos and Retrospectives with the team
- Good presentation skills
- This is a full-time position that comes with an attractive compensation
- Premium health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services in Kosovo, Albania, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Serbia, Slovenia, and Croatia
- Vacation Plan
- Great opportunity for career development;
- Training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses, and certifications;
- Performance Policy that paves the roadmap for personal career development;
- Work-from-home / Remote Work, or Work in any of our Regional Offices;
- Access to e-learning platforms like Udemy, Coursera, etc;
- Refreshments at our offices;
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje;
What’s key about Frakton, Part of Kin+Carta:
As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Frakton, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Frakton is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje.
We're hardworking, forward-thinking changemakers. You'll embrace new and intriguing problems with the newest technologies and a team of competent colleagues by your side. You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
Apply for this role:
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from, and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Frakton. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.