Are you someone who naturally connects with people, has a wicked sense of humour and is able to curate a thriving community in one of the cities’ favourite hotspots?
Your Mission Should You Choose To Accept It:
We’re opening our first Social Hub in the United Kingdom and we couldn’t think of a better place to do it than in Scotland. Located in the heart of the Merchant district in the city center of Glasgow, The Social Hub will operate around 500 rooms, retail spaces, a restaurant, and a rooftop bar, as well as a thriving co-working community. We’re so much more than just a hotel. Are you ready to reimagine hospitality with us and establish TSH in the heart of the Glaswegian community?
The Social Hub Connector gives our building purpose and creates stories and adventures with and for, all of our guests.
Your enthusiasm – for life, for inspiration, for new and untapped sources of amazement -- is contagious. As a creative, open-minded person you’re the glue that holds together our co-living, co-working, co-dining communities. You have a hyper-connected network and your positive attitude works as a magnet to attract the neighborhood locals, urbanites, local entrepreneurs, fashion icons and media personalities to our spaces. People don’t like you, they love to be with you!
In Case You Don’t Know Who We Are:
Known for being the rule breakers in hospitality, TSH is a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn and play and most importantly – be themselves. As an employer we look, act and think like a hotel, but instead we offer a lot more. Think student accommodation, long and short stay options, gyms, talks, events, rooftop bar and eat & drink escapes as well as community and coworking spaces. Located in The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Spain with several new openings on the way, this hybrid hospitality concept may take root in the heart of Europe, but our plans are set for going global.
What You'll Do
- You actively connect our semester, co-working, hotel and extended stay community.
- You set-up an ongoing program of events with and for our internal community.
- You are the eyes and ears of our community and will be the to go contact person in terms of events & community activations.
- You build relations with partners to fill our annual calendar with on-trend/on-topic recurring events that appeal to our community.
- You host and engage our local student ambassadors in order to support you as advisory board.
- You create/collect & deliver digital content based on the marketing briefings (formats include text, video and images).
- You own and manage the local TSH social channels and operate them within the brand guidelines.
- You attend and are an essential part of local networking events.
- You report to the General Manager of the hotel and have support contact with the Head of the Connectors at The Support Hub.
Who You Are
- You have an outgoing and confident personality. You kill it in front of an audience.
- You are the connector: you have a natural interest and love to be around and with people.
- You're professional & responsible enough to work independently in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic atmosphere.
- Super social, always flexible, incredibly motivated and never without a sense of humor.
- A visionary – you already have a couple of AMAZING ideas how to grow the company’s connector strategy.
- You have a diploma. Or not. Convince us you’re smart, engaging, confident and a hard worker, one way or another.
- You're super communicative and have a great entrepreneurial spirit.
- You're extremely calm under pressure.
- You're exceptionally organized.
- Fluent English (written and spoken), other languages are a bonus.
- You're legally allowed to work in The UK.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company. Not just another hotel - we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth.
- Awesome discounts in all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- A wonderful workplace to call home, full of events, fun colleagues and all the other amazing salary/benefits stuff.
Who you are, is how we want you to be. To us, hybrid hospitality goes across the board, from how we service our guests to how we represent ourselves. Here, everyone belongs, and we welcome people no matter their nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion or culture. Your authenticity keeps our team diverse. Come as you are.