Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a SENIOR TREASURY ANALYST to our FINANCE team!
- Monitoring and managing the organization's bank relationships and liquidity position; highlighting opportunities for continuous improvement
- Work on optimization of banking processes, including integration of payments and daily statements
- Analyzing various scenarios and risks, reporting results and recommendations to senior management
- Maintain and update short and long term cash forecasting
- Daily cash flow management and reporting
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Assisting with the preparation of management and board reports
- Fully supporting the month end closing
- Maintaining and updating Policies and Procedures
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of Treasury experience
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with peers and stakeholders
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow and various financial instruments
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Well planned, organized with keen attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER YOU (US)
We want Gympassers to live healthier and happier lives, both in and out of work. That's why we have a comprehensive Total Rewards approach that encompasses benefits, compensation and personal growth opportunities within a high-performance, inclusive, and supportive environment.
In New York, California, Colorado, Massachusetts, and Washington, the annual base salary range for this role is USD $74,370 - $92,960. The base salary range for other locations may vary. Actual base salary will be dependent on geographic location, relevant experience, skills, qualifications and/or other job-related factors.In addition to base salary, this role may also be eligible to participate in either our annual bonus plan or a sales incentive plan, and our performance-based stock option program.
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, vision, and life insurance
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
Our offices are in New York, LA, and Houston. You can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Missouri, New Hampshire, Texas, Tennessee, Illinois, California, Colorado, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, or California.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 25 days PTO per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!)
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Click here for descriptions of our Gympass US benefits!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass… Follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.