Vinehealth is transforming the quality of life and survival of cancer patients through highly personalised patient support based on behavioural science and artificial intelligence. In 2020 we released our App (Android/iOS) and now we’re helping clinicians integrate their patient’s remotely reported data into their clinical pathways through our web interface (VinehealthPRO).
Vinehealth is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join the team on a short term basis to start with; exact length negotiable
At Vinehealth, we believe that people with cancer should feel in control of their care. Our mobile platform uses cutting edge technology to help people living with cancer to collect, track and visualise data about their care, supporting them to feel in control and better self-manage, as well as to communicate crucial information back to their care team. Through this, the platform generates rich real-world data to represent the voice of patients in healthcare delivery and drug development.
Having launched in 2018, we recently secured a record-breaking investment round to grow our company and our product. We have been named Deloitte’s ‘Most Innovative Health Tech Start-Up’ of 2019 and have an incredibly exciting journey ahead of us with plenty of opportunities for personal development and working with a world-class team of doctors, developers, designers and more. We highly prize our open and friendly company culture with a talented, ambitious and committed team that supports each other in striving for excellence.
Get in touch if you want to play a key role in a high-impact, fast-growing startup and if you’re passionate about making a big impact.
Note: This is a hybrid role where you will work in our London offices 1-2 days per week and can work from home the remainder of the week. However given the nature of this role being a marketing role, you should expect to be attending events on non-office days.
As a Marketing Manager you’ll be working alongside our product and commercial teams to transform the lives of millions of people going through cancer. Your role will be supported by a Content & Community Manager who will support you in creating appropriate content and delivering on social media campaigns/press releases according to the marketing strategy.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Delivery of a B2B and B2C marketing strategy that sets the tone for all marketing activities for the year ahead with a key focus on B2B activities (B2B = pharma/CROs/providers, B2C = patients)
- Creating and maintaining metrics that report on channel/tactic productivity over time and inform future decision-making; focusing on B2B sales leads generated
- Online/in-person B2B event coordination for H2 2023 and beyond; which US and UK events should we be attending and ensuring we have right strategy and presence for these (Content Manager will support in creating and delivering content)
- Maintaining awards pipeline that we can apply for in order to raise our profile in the right spaces
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends to create long-term GTM strategies
- Online email campaigns (with support of content manager)
- Reviewing and optimising the website to ensure effective lead generation capture (supported by Content Manager who will be delivering on new website content)
- Optimising SEO and smart spending on other advertising opportunities that are likely to capture the attention of our customer base
- Optimising ASO and app ranking (lower priority given B2C focus)
- Optimising lead pull through via social/digital channels to website for B2B lead capture
- Growth of partnerships with Charities for brand awareness and driving up patient-facing content in our product (passing on relationships to Content & Community Manager once closed)
- Identification and execution of webinar opportunities
- B2B email/LinkedIn campaign management (supported by Content Manager/Biz Dev Rep)
- Maximising value from UKONS membership and evaluation of other memberships we might want to consider (e.g., ISPOR, ASCO/ESMO, Digital Therapeutics Alliance) that will increase our exposure
- Attending events to build network of contacts
- Strategically plan comms and social media activity to align with wider business goals
- Press and media contact management
- Marketing analytics
You must be a strategic thinker with commercial acumen for setting up partnerships and collaborations. It's key that you have an understanding of effectiveness of different channels and strategies of how to use these for our different markets and for brand awareness and lead generation.
As an early member of a high-growth, purpose-driven tech company, you will be expected to work autonomously, operate professionally, execute consistently, and demonstrate expertise in your responsibilities.
Skills & attributes:
- You are ambitious and entrepreneurial, driven to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, ever-changing startup environment, and can organise and prioritise your work independently
- You are passionately committed to going above and beyond for our customers/users, pulling in whatever resources you need to deliver the best experience for them to engender their loyalty and retention
- You excel at building close relationships with stakeholders at all levels of seniority quickly, and developing deep levels of trust that enable you to persuade and influence internal and external decision-making
- You are a critical thinker and driven to proactively look for risks / issues and collaboratively problem-solve accordingly
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator with both internal and external colleagues
- You can manage multiple workstreams in parallel without sacrificing the quality of experience for our customers/users
- You can work under pressure to deliver against goals and timelines
- You are very comfortable with digital technology
- You are a team player with proactive and positive influence on your colleagues and a passion for making an impact in healthcare
- You have 4-5+ years of experience in a marketing position related to a digital product and have created and implemented successful marketing strategies
- Ability to manage marketing budget and to track all activities against sales lead generation
- SEO experience to help maintain website (ASO experience to manage app rankings and search results nice to have)
- Highly competitive salary as well as other incentives where appropriate
- Free breakfast, tea and coffee when we meet in the UK office
- Beautiful office space in the heart of London surrounded by lovely restaurants, bars, gyms and public transport
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- For employees (not contractors):
- Participation in an attractive EMI share option scheme
- High spec Macbook Pro
- NEST pension with matched contributions up to 6%
- Health,dental, eye and hearing insurance
- An extra half day off during birthday week
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Generous training and wellbeing budgets:
- £600 per year on training and education
- £480 per year well-being budget to spend on improving mental and physical well-being
- £400 per year; happiness & life admin budget to spend on anything that makes you happy or makes life easier for you, such as engaging in hobbies or having a cleaner.