Supermassive Games have produced some of the most recognisable and compelling storytelling titles in the world of AAA games. The BAFTA-winning Until Dawn, the cinematic masterclass of The Dark Pictures Anthology, the multi-award winning The Quarry, the action-packed rollercoaster horror VR titles Switchback VR and Rush of Blood to the world of Little Nightmares, and many more!
Time and time again, our incredibly talented and passionate team have delivered games that strike fear into all that dare to play. And we have no plans to stop there! Alongside growing the Dark Pictures universe in new and exciting ways, we have several unannounced, and suitably thrilling, projects!
And so, as we move into new genres and grow our studio, our hunt for talent continues!
Join the Supermassive Games team and create your own story.
We are looking for a Jira Administrator to join us here at Supermassive Games.
In this role you’ll be:
Reporting to the Production Systems Manager in the Management Information Systems (MIS) department, this role will provide broad support for Jira primarily, but also other production management and related systems where applicable. You will create, manage, and support multiple game-development projects and QA databases used by hundreds of users internally and externally.
You’ll need to be highly responsive in meeting the daily needs of our Jira users throughout the studio, as well as helping with a wide range of administrative activities, including gathering business requests for more advanced requirements and ideas. You will be a key part of ensuring that Supermassive Games get the best from Jira and related production tools to help them create world-class games.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring and maintenance of the functionality, performance, data integrity and security of the company Jira instance
- Assisting the Production Systems Mgr. with administration tasks for Jira and linked systems
- Build strong relationships with our user base, management & IT to provide the best support to meet their requirements
- Build a strong understanding of how Jira is used within the Supermassive development process
Experience and skills that would best suit this position:
- User & Group management – Maintenance of groups and roles based upon team structures to allow creation of users, modifying existing user permissions, removal of expired users, maintaining licence count, etc.
- Project creation/maintenance– Based upon specifications from production teams, internal QA and external QA create and maintain projects that will require custom workflows, security schemes, screen schemes, permission schemes, scripted fields, field configurations, etc.
- Custom field management– Create new custom fields as requested from production or QA department and maintain existing fields. Knowledge of JMCF or scripted fields a bonus.
- Dashboards and Reporting – Prepare dashboard reports using appropriate widgets, JQL filters, as well as add-ons such as Multiple Filters, Timesheets and Dynamic Dashboards. Knowledge of ScriptRunner a bonus.
- Automations - Where required create and maintain Jira automations to provide extended functionality for our internal custom behaviours and flows.
- Upgrades – Work alongside Production Systems Manager and our external providers in scheduling system updates and monitoring currently used add-ons for updates.
The Perks of being a Supermassive Superstar are:
- 25 Days Annual Leave (3 of which are used when we close the studio for our end of year break)
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Life Assurance (6 x annual salary)
- Quarterly Profit related Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection
- Enhanced Family Leave (maternity and paternity pay)
- Generous staff referral scheme
- Discount Card for food and drink at our local pub