Freddie’s Flowers was founded by Freddie Garland in October 2014 with the aim of changing people’s relationships with flowers in an ethical, and sustainable way. We want to challenge the view that flowers are for others or for special occasions, and so we offer a completely different experience to other flower businesses.
Our direct-to-consumer subscription model has been hugely successful in the UK and internationally, with our customer base almost doubling last year alone. In 2021, we secured significant investment and backing from The Craftory, a purpose-led global investment house, and are about to undertake our largest ever programme of expansion in the UK and internationally.
Our rapid growth means we’re constantly looking for great people to join our fantastic team in the UK and overseas - it is our incredible people who make Freddie’s Flowers what it is.
So come and help us spread the joy of flowers to everyone in a fun, fast-paced and collaborative working environment!
Freddie’s Flowers have an exciting opportunity for a CRO Manager to join our Growth Team for an initial 6 month fixed term contract. You will be working closely with our Product Manager and Senior Performance Marketing Manager to build and execute on a CRO strategy for our site conversion funnels. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical with a proven track record of improving business KPIs through experimentation using behavioural insights.
What you'll be doing:
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data to gain an in-depth understanding of how customers engage with the Freddie’s Flowers website
- Use these insights to build and own a CRO & experimentation roadmap to improve the site conversion rate through iterative tests + improvements
- Own the entire testing process; executing AB + MVT tests, analysing and reporting on the test performance, and making recommendations for next steps
- Own the weekly reporting on website performance KPIs; build out dashboards using our suite of analytics tools to communicate performance effectively
- Work closely with both the product and marketing teams to support on optimising the journeys from key ad campaigns through to site landing pages
- Experience working in a similar level role in CRO, UX, or Business Analytics for a web-based business
- Experience of running successful AB and MVT tests and optimising site performance (ideally in ecommerce or subscription D2C)
- Demonstrated experience building and executing a CRO (experimentation) roadmap
- Highly analytical mindset, obsessed with tracking and able to find patterns in data
- In-depth experience and knowledge of Google Analytics and ideally experience working with a behavioural/product analytics tool (e.g. Amplitude, Contentsquare)
- In-depth experience using AB testing tools like Google Optimize
- Strong and confident communication skills with experience reporting to senior leadership a bonus
- A general understanding of HTML/CSS/Js is a bonus
- Option to buy extra holiday days
- Discounted flowers for friends/family
- WFH (where applicable)
- Learning and Development Support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted gym membership
- Yoga twice a week
- Health and wellbeing sessions with The Mind Clinic
- Team socials and events
- Weekly lunch
- An abundance of organic snacks
- And Flowers !
Freddie’s Flowers recognises our success is dependent on the success of our people. Freddie’s Flowers is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce where everyone feels safe and valued. All applicants will receive consideration for