The Role - Helping us grow our UK customer base by signing up people to our beautiful flower service!
Face to face sales have been the lifeblood of Freddie’s Flowers ever since its inception back in 2014. A huge part of our success has come through the conversations we’ve shared with people over the years.
We are looking for personable, outgoing individuals who enjoy chatting to people and are looking for flexible, well paid work! You’ll be working at a variety of lovely Events and Shows across the UK - think Chelsea Flower Show, the Big Feastival, Pub in the Park and Spirit of Christmas (to name but a few!).
- Shift patterns: Usually events fall over Thursday-Sundays, however we do often run additional midweek shifts. You opt into the shifts you want to do!
- Times will vary depending on location and can be anywhere between 6-8 hours.
- Commission based sales role - Daily OTE £120 - £500 uncapped
- Guaranteed London living wage at £11.05ph
- Every canvasser is put on a PAYE flexible workers contract and will be paid out on the last working day of each week (4 week in arrears)
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, sociable and creative team, full of like minded people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong decision-making skills
- Complete training program
- Social events and drinks in the pub
- Great pay - uncapped commission structure
- Holiday pay
Freddie’s Flowers recognises our success is dependent on the success of our people. Freddie’s Flowers is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce where everyone feels safe and valued. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.