📣 A bit about the role.
Fancy making €400 a shift meeting dogs at events around Dublin and the rest of Ireland? This could be the job for you!
We are looking for outgoing animal lovers who would make charismatic & engaging Brand Ambassadors to represent the brand and help us change the pet food industry for the better. As part of your role you will be attending events in Dublin and the rest of Ireland, ranging from dog shows, to county shows, to food festivals, to exhibition shows.
Butternut Box has big plans for 2023, join us as we attend some of the best events in Ireland and bring happiness and healthiness to Irish dogs and their parents.
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- Fully flexible shifts, you remain in complete control of when you work. Particularly well suited to creatives looking for side work.
- Uncapped commission structure - the skies the limit.
- Minimum earnings of €120 per shift, average earnings of €250-290, top earners earning €400+ per shift.
- Sales incentives for top performers – bonuses, holiday vouchers, etc.
- Discounted food for your dog.
- Opportunity to work in a fast growth, forward thinking B-Corp certified company.
(Please note, out head offices are based in the London, United Kingdom. Please do not be startled if the initial telephone interview is held from a UK number)
👋 A bit about you.
- Dog lover is a must!
- Willing to travel.
- Confident in large spaces and big crowds.
- Have amazing interpersonal skills.
- Can bring a great attitude and fun energy to the team at every event!
- Hardworking and driven by sales.
🐶 A bit about us:
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That's why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. We now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
❗️A few things to note:
- There is no closing date for this role. However, we normally experience a high volume of applications so if you are interested we suggest applying as soon as possible.
- We aim to respond to all applicants personally. Our recruitment team is small so do bear with us.
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- As our business has grown so has our responsibility to our community, our planet and our business. We are not perfect, but we are committed to doing business the right way and continually improving our social and environmental performance.
- We are not looking for external agency support with this role.