Are you ready to rethink your routine? We are looking for a Community Assistant to join our Community team, that sits within our Marketing team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, compassionate solution-oriented Community Assistant who is obsessed with social media and passionate about creating an innovative customer experience to build strong relationships with our customers. This role plays a crucial part in the overall customer experience at Trinny London. Reporting to the Community Manager, you will also work closely with the editorial team and TLC (Trinny London Cares) customer service team to deliver a seamless online customer experience to our consumers.
This role may require occasional weekend cover.
Welcome to Trinny London!
Here at Trinny London, we’re changing the face of makeup and demystifying skincare, and we're only just getting started. Founded in 2017 by Trinny Woodall, Trinny London is challenging people all over the world to rethink their routines.
We have achieved tremendous growth since 2017 and we’re proud to be one of Europe’s fastest-growing beauty brands. We’re generating millions of sales by developing innovative products, acquiring hundreds of thousands of supporters and customers all over the world, and more importantly, building a talented and motivated team to support our fantastic growth.
Your daily to-dos might look like this:
- Be the first point of contact for customers and engage with them on various social channels, review sites and forums and the home of our brand advocates, the Trinny Tribe
- Provide amazing customer service in all interactions with customers and think creatively about solutions and how you can optimise each customer’s brand experience
- Answer a variety of questions ranging from returns, exchanges, lost packages, to questions surrounding our products and Trinny herself
- Tailor solutions based on each individual’s query
- Use a variety of internal tools to efficiently work across customer service and social channels
- Support Community Advisors and Manager with administrative tasks on Trinny Tribe Facebook Groups
These skills will help you go far in this role:
- Exceptional customer service skills with experience in a community management, customer service or retail role
- Very strong knowledge of social platforms and corresponding behaviours
- Time management skills and ability to autonomously priortise tasks
- Excellent communication skills with perfect written English and a clear understanding of tone of voice and the right way to speak to customers
- Clearly demonstrate the ability to respond to customers via social media and other public digital platforms to manage and resolve customer enquiries
- Comfortable working across various communication channels
- Loves speaking to people
- Highly detail oriented
- Beauty or startup experience is a plus
- Additional languages is desirable but not essential
We love to hear from anybody interested in Trinny London! Although it’s useful to have the skills listed above, we’re always eager to hear from ambitious people looking for their next challenge.
Our mission is to give our customers the tools they need to be their best. And the same goes for our team through our benefits:
- Flexible working with core working hours
- Hybrid working (but when you do come into our amazing office, it’s fully stocked with snacks and drinks)
- 25 days holiday (we're also partial to a handful of spontaneous and well-earned Wellbeing Days throughout the year, as well as Summer Fridays)
- Welcome to Trinny London Starter Stack and swag
- Company discount for yourself, your friends, and family
- Vitality health scheme, EAP and Medicash
- Employee share scheme
- An annual personal training and development budget
- Enhanced family friendly packages
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- T-Parties = many office socials as well as summer and festive celebrations!
- Rewards and Recognition Scheme (awarding length of service with gifts, vouchers and additional annual leave)
We celebrate diversity in our customers, our products, and the teams we build. We champion inclusivity and want everyone to be the best versions of themselves.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome people from all backgrounds, with their unique perspectives, ideas and experiences.