Are you ready to rethink your routine? We are looking for Retail Makeup Artists to join our UK-wide mobile artistry team. Predominantly based at one of our stores, our mobile team also work across the UK, travelling and supporting exciting new store launches and pop ups. This will be a chance to travel across the UK with your role, working within an industry leading team that deploys to new and exciting locations.
A Trinny London Artist is the true heart of where all the magic happens, on our counters. You are responsible for encompassing our mission of giving our customers the tools to be their best every day using our stackable, portable, curated makeup range and our award-winning skincare. You do this by combining your expert artistry skills with exceptional product knowledge and a passion for building lasting emotional connections. You believe in the product being accessible to everybody and you can adapt your style to suit the needs of your customer.
Welcome to Trinny London!
Here at Trinny London, we’re changing the face of makeup and demystifying skincare, and we're only just getting started. Founded in 2017 by Trinny Woodall, Trinny London is challenging people all over the world to rethink their routines.
We have achieved tremendous growth since 2017 and we’re proud to be one of Europe’s fastest-growing beauty brands. We’re generating millions of sales by developing innovative products, acquiring hundreds of thousands of supporters and customers all over the world, and more importantly, building a talented and motivated team to support our fantastic growth.
Your daily to-dos might look like this:
- Travel the UK to support with pop-ups and new stores, as well as our current stores
- Conduct all types of services such as pre-booked appointments and walk-ups, ensuring that you deliver the Trinny London Match2Me experience to all
- Delivering impeccable customer service, sharing your knowledge with each customer
- Embody Trinny London’s brand and style and priding yourself on knowing that your customers are returning back to you
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to achieve and exceed KPIs. Feed on the buzz of achieving your goals and being the best you can be
- Working with our education and training team to continually offer best-in-class makeup advice and services
- Staying up to date with the latest skincare and makeup trends, improve your product knowledge and elevating your artistry
- Driving sales in order to reach daily and monthly sales targets
These skills will help you go far in this role:
- Based within commutable distance to one of our UK stores
- Experience in a retail position within beauty or cosmetics
- Passionate for makeup and skincare
- Experience with customer relationship management and data capture targets
- Adaptable and confident with an ever-changing, fast-paced and high-pressured environment
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Comfortable and motivated by working towards and exceeding targets and KPIs
- Punctual and flexible to work retail hours, including bank holidays and weekends
- Personable with a customer-centric mindset
We love to hear from anybody interested in Trinny London! Although it’s useful to have the skills listed above, we’re always eager to hear from ambitious people looking for their next challenge.
Our mission is to give our customers the tools they need to be their best. And the same goes for our team through our benefits:
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Welcome Trinny London Starter Stack
- Company discount for yourself (50%) and your friends and family (40%) after 3 month probation
- Competitive commission structure
- Pension Scheme
- Enhanced family friendly packages
- Bookado (activity membership service)
- T-Parties = summer and festive celebrations!
- Rewards and Recognition Scheme (awarding length of service with gifts, vouchers and additional annual leave)
We celebrate diversity in our customers, our products, and the teams we build. We champion inclusivity and want everyone to be the best versions of themselves.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome people from all backgrounds, with their unique perspectives, ideas and experiences.