Sweep is hiring a Partner Sales Manager, ideally based in Paris, tasked with supporting Sweep revenue growth by optimizing the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, with significant experience generating new and incremental enterprise business with and through System Integrators and partners, growing delivery practices, developing solutions, building compelling proposals and leading a sales cycle from start to finish.
You can demonstrate success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight.
You have the ability to drive a scalable operational framework to support the growth strategy by building strategic frameworks, closely partnering with cross-functional teams, and making data-driven decisions.
You have a strong understanding of the buyer journey and can lead multi-thread complex selling in a consultative manner.
You show great skills at creating value in an emerging market and enjoy selling a tool that requires a deep understanding of the product, and technical knowledge.
Finally, you are keen to contribute to the development of the sales process, the craft of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
You are on the front line of the sales process, managing and developing partner pipelines, maintaining forecast accuracy, achieving/exceeding quarterly and annual revenue objectives.
You will be in regular interaction with existing and prospective partner executives, services and sales management.
To be more specific, this includes:
1.Managing day-to-day Relationships with Partners 🤝
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners
- Manage and track pipeline for referral and co-sell opportunities with partners, in close collaboration with the Sales team to optimize our joint sales process
- Identify and coordinate lead generation activities with partners, in close collaboration with Sales team and Marketing team
- Engage proactively with partners to plan and execute business development activities (such as account mapping)
- Help to create joint value messaging and sales materials for partners to drive interest from prospects and customers in our partnership.
- Keep partners updated about new resources, product changes, and other impactful developments,
- Negotiate and finalize deals with partners and alliances that benefit the company
- Attend various trade fairs and networking events on behalf of the company
- Sell to a multi-personas buying center (operational, C-level, legal, procurement, etc)
- Manage the data of the clients in Salesforce
2. Assess New Partnership Opportunities🎯
- Own an account list and develop account plans to win and expand business with penetrating new verticals, territories and customers together in partnership with VARs and specialist consulting partners
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture partnership opportunities
- Generate, qualifie and convert new leads through networking and prospecting and executing sales campaigns at existing partners and target partners.
- Organize your prospecting campaigns together with the marketing team
- Act as a representative of Sweep at partner conferences, industry conferences and association meetings
- Help develop and refine our sales process
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Experience in initiating and growing technology partnerships in software-as-a-service environments, ideally in the B2B Enterprise space
- Ability to develop and execute account plans spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- Ability to lead intricate negotiations
- Experience working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to evolve in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of CSR and climate change is a clear plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fluent in French & English
- You’re an empathetic team player that is great at building lasting relationships, both internally and externally
- A strategic thinker, who sees both the big picture and the smaller underlying mechanics
- An expert communicator, with a knack for turning complex things into simple, engaging and fun interactions.
- A hands-on problem solver, self-motivated with a glass half-full attitude
- An entrepreneurial mind, ready to launch and fail and iterate
- Attuned to remote collaboration, using digital tools and meticulously documenting work
- A desire and ambition to grow, mentor and support other members on the team
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re hitting the ground running and aim to have an impact fast. Joining this journey allows you to really help shape our path.
You will join a dynamic (mostly remote) team of engineers, business minds, creatives and carbon experts spread across Europe. We’re a fun bunch of people that want to work hard, and enjoy ourselves while doing so. And we believe in creating a calm environment, that knows that life is not just work, and we’ll all be doing better work because of that.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we’re a “Entreprise à Mission” and a Certified B Corp.
We think this might be the ride of our lives. And hopefully yours, too.