Location: Coffee Roastery in Haslemere, Surrey
Contracts available: Temporary / Seasonal (Starting from August 7th - up to Christmas)
Operating Days: Monday to Friday
Pay: Hourly rate £10.90 plus generous benefits
Pact Coffee is on a mission to transform the coffee industry, one cup at a time. We've been bringing game-changing speciality coffee to the UK for 10 years, and we have big ambitions for the future.
As a Temporary Production Operative at Pact Coffee you will be building and packing this years very exciting Christmas products.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Packing sachets of coffee into boxes
- Building cardboard boxes and christmas products
- Packing coffee and hardware items ready to ship to our business and home customers
- Adhere to the food hygiene standards following specific operating procedures
- As a team, clean the operation and working areas in preparation for next day
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Pact is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Our Roastery is located in Haslemere, Surrey and open five days week. (Monday to Friday). Part and full time roles are available which can be flexible around you.
We have an energetic collaborative approach to work, supportive leadership team and our perks are great. Here are just some of the perks we offer;
- Competitive hourly rate, starting at £10.90 per hour (real living wage)
- Training and development to support progression into more senior roles
- Flexible Shifts (Monday to Friday)
- Monthly Coffee credit (allowance for hime delivered coffee orders)
- Health and wellbeing program with Juno. Monthly allowance which can be used to pay for any well being related item or service
- Snacks and light food items available at work
- Unlimited coffee to drink whilst at work