UpSkill Digital was founded on the principle of empowering individuals, organisations and their leadership to adapt to the ever-changing digital landscape. We develop and deliver human-centred, experiential learning programmes and events for organisations looking to empower people and stimulate economies from a grassroots level. Using our incredible roster of talent (that’s you!), we empower teams to adapt as roles change and evolve so that businesses and individuals remain relevant and competitive in an ever-changing, digitally disrupted landscape. What's more, we do this all virtually, using the latest technologies to ensure that our learning experiences reach the right people in the right way.
Does this all sound exciting?
Great, because we need YOU to help us drive our learning programs. We are committed to working with the best training experts in the business to engage, excite and educate consumers and businesses on technology, tools and solutions that will empower all people to succeed with tech.
About the programme
The client is one of the GAFAM tech companies, working with the news industry to help journalism thrive in the digital age. They collaborate with organisations to solve important business and industry-wide challenges. The programme provides free digital skills training to individuals and businesses. UpSkill Digital is partnering with the client on a very exciting programme that will span over 1- 3 weeks delivering 18 pieces of training on business strategy, audience development, data management, advertising revenue, & readers revenue. So, we are on the lookout for charismatic digital experts who have knowledge of the media industry, more specifically journalism-focused and understand publishers' pain points, who are based in Poland.
What we expect from you
- Must reside in Poland
- Have a good understanding of the Polish market
- Polis native speaker
- Have experience within the media industry, more specifically journalism-focused and understand publishers' pain points.
- Experience in teaching, coaching or mentoring
- Experience delivering in a virtual setting and/ or face to face
- Have experience with digital skills ( knowledge of Google products/ tools is a bonus)
- The role is a freelance, contract role
What to expect from us
- UpSkill Digital is constantly looking at growing our experienced pool of freelance UpSkillers with like-minded individuals who support UpSkill Digital and our client’s vision for a digitally inclusive future.
- We provide TTT (Train the Trainer) sessions on virtual delivery tips and how to be an UpSkiller.
- Run through the content which will be delivered to ensure that you are fully supported in your role with us
- Access and onboarding to our Talent Management System, which will have an abundance of RFI (Request for Information) and RFP (Request for proposals) for sessions that are matched to your skillset
- Unlimited support from our Talent team
Sounds great; how do I get involved?
If you've made it this far and are as excited as we are at the sound of this opportunity then apply, and one of the Talent team will be in touch with you if successful in discussing the next steps.UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal-opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.