If you are passionate about tech and the start-up ecosystem, and want to design exciting content agendas with best-in-class speakers, come and join us!
We are looking for a Senior Content Curator to join the Founders Forum community and events team, to play a significant role in curating inspiring content for our events.
As a Programme Curator, you will be responsible for developing and executing inspirational content agendas for our events by researching new tech trends and speakers, liaising with our event partners, and engaging with leading founders, investors and corporate leaders to delve deeper into topics and build relationships with speakers.
About Founders Forum
Founders Forum is Europe’s prominent entrepreneur community, focused around a number of annual events where our guests engage in open debate, brainstorms, discussion and problem solving in an intimate and collaborative atmosphere - building connections and discussing how to accelerate the positive impact of technology on the world.
Now, in our fifteenth year, we continue to host invite-only forums, tackling era-defining questions in iconic locations worldwide. We have welcomed guests such as Eric Schmidt, Google; Richard Branson, Virgin Group; Katherine Ryder, Maven Clinic; Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn; Evan Spiegel, Snap Inc; Emily Weiss, Glossier; Shahrzad Rafati, BroadbandTV; Sir David Attenborough, Broadcaster; Marissa Mayer, Yahoo; Bob Iger, Disney; Jean Liu, Didi Chuxing; Ted Sarandos, Netflix; Carolyn McCall, ITV; Tim Steiner, Ocado … the list goes on!
As our community has grown, Founders Forum has built a family of companies to support the needs of entrepreneurs at every stage of their journey. These businesses cover advisory, executive search, diversity and inclusion, venture creation, investment, education, giving and more.
As a Senior Events Content Curator, you will be responsible for collaborating internally and externally to curate meaningful content programmes for the Founders Forum events.
You will have the opportunity to design and develop on the curation of community-driven events and get embedded into the tech ecosystem - covering hot themes such as AI, Climateetch, Healthtech, Web3, Fintech, Edtech…and so much more!
Responsibilities will include:
- Craft, curate and develop relevant and impactful agendas: with themes from across industries: media, fintech, ecommerce, climate-tech etc and 'founders stories'
- Research: follow the latest trends and innovations and seek out new speakers with a diversity of thought, geographies and sectors to cultivate the most relevant and exciting community and content
- Speaker acquisition: invite new founders with direct research, crowd-sourcing from FF ambassadors and collaboration with FF Community team
- Project manage your event agendas end-to-end: whether running a 15-person dinner or 200-person forum, the programme curator will be responsible for the content agenda, speakers and delivery on site in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Sponsor & Stakeholder Management: most of our events are supported and co-hosted with our partners; and in collaboration with our partnership team, we aim to seamlessly integrate sponsors and founders in the 'event and community' experience
- Relationship-management: a key aspect of this role is engaging our FF ecosystem throughout the year, keeping in touch with key-teams and founders; and identifying how the FF team can add value
This is a role for you if…
- You’ve had 3 years experience in a content-related role, with some experience producing virtual, hybrid and/or in-person content for events.
- You are passionate about the tech and startup world and hungry to learn more.
- You have the research skills to spot and understand tech trends and proactively develop new ideas.
- You have entrepreneurial drive – you are creative, resilient, self-driven and naturally curious.
- You are an effective writer with strong attention to detail
- You thrive working in teams and love building relationships. You are an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills capable of influencing internal and external stakeholders
- You are able to think critically and flexibly, and make changes where necessary to achieve goals
- You are structured, organised, self-driven and capable at being able to project manage multiple projects in a deadline-orientated environment
- 3+ years experience in a content related role, with some experience in creation in virtual, hybrid and/or in-person content
- The right to work in the UK
- 25 days annual leave, additional leave for your birthday and between Christmas and New Years Day
- Option to work remotely anywhere in the world for 1 week over Easter and 2 weeks over July and August
- Join an ambitious and passionate team with quarterly team activities, lunches 1x/week, office drinks, snacks and team trips
- Access to the Founders Family network of businesses and wider tech ecosystem
- Mental health, wellbeing, and learning and development stipends
- Private healthcare package
- Hybrid way of working with team days minimum 4 days a week
Founders Forum Group’s Values
More than just fellow founders. Everything we offer is centred around the founders we work alongside. A goldmine of information, support and opportunity for our community. Our experience and connections allow us to offer unparalleled guidance, advice and events. We are committed to being there for the highs, the lows and everything in between. A trusted ally, driving positive action by championing the people behind great ideas and building real relationships.
Entrepreneurial to our core
Preserving our startup mentality is the key to being able to empathise with and fully support our growing community. Just like the founders we work with, entrepreneurship runs through our veins. We drive change and unearth new ways of thinking by reframing the way we approach an idea. We look at the possibilities of business through a new lens. Seeking out potential in every aspect of life, passionately pursuing new ideas.
Founding the future
We are forward thinkers. Always at the forefront of innovation. Our foot is firmly planted on the accelerator as we gain understanding of what tech is coming and new trends that will shape our lives. We have a hunger for knowledge and find joy in discovery, paving the way for a new way of thinking. This is the room of people you want and need to be in, to drive yourself and your business forward.
Excellence without ego
We don't take ourselves too seriously, but are proud of what we do. We work together, recognising the expertise of those around us, and understand the value in differing points of view. We are committed to excellence and always hold ourselves to the highest standard.