At Florence, we’re on a mission to be the number one tech provider for health and social care staffing.
Florence is one of the UK’s fastest-growing healthcare tech specialists, founded by an NHS doctor with an ambition to transform care with people-first technology. Our app empowers health and social care teams; helping thousands of nurses, carers and organisations take control of their work and learning every day. With over 100,000 e-learners, 90,000 care professionals and 2,000 care organisations joining Florence since 2017, we’re growing even further after a successful $35m series B funding round in June 2022.
We are a growing team of 200+ with offices across the UK including Birmingham, Glasgow and London. The growth continues as we put Florence on the international map, expanding to France and Canada. This is a really exciting time to be joining a fast growing, mission led company and be a part of a tech startup with a purpose. Find out more about our mission to make care outstanding here: https://www.florence.co.uk/about-us.
We are seeking a product operations manager to play a pivotal role bridging the gap between our operations and product teams. Based in Birmingham you would become an expert in our platform. Lead the rollout and adoption of new features within our operations team. Support the operations teams with training on the product and the benefits both to customers and the operations team.
- Establish yourself as a product expert - our product is simple for customers to use but has a lot of complexity around setup and configuration
- Lead the roll-out of product launches, ensuring all team members aligned on launch tasks and what success looks like
- Assist with validation of ideas and discovery, collecting both data as well as helping to run experiments
- Collect, quantify, and prioritise product-related challenges for consideration by our product and engineering teams in future development.
- Dive deep into data and analyse user feedback to derive insights that drive continuous product improvements
- Identify root causes of issues and develop effective solutions to address them
- Create essential documentation that ensures the success of launches across all markets e.g. (Go-to-market plans, internal FAQs and Care team product guides')
- Experience within a technical organisation (shipping or working with complex software)
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Used to communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in Product Operations / Product Management / Consulting or Project Management
- Experience with Notion, Intercom, Aircall and Hubspot are all desirable
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) + 8 Bank holidays and holiday roll over / buy more holiday scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning budget with Learnerbly
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced maternity
- Employee Assistance Programme in place
- Opportunity to contribute to growth in an early stage startup
- Fun, friendly and collaborative startup office environment
- Regular company and social outings