About HIVED 📦
The world needs logistics solutions that are better for people and the environment. That’s where HIVED comes in. We are a London-based climate and logistics start-up building the first-ever sustainable parcel delivery network at scale, now shipping for over 100 brands including ASOS, Minor Figures, Allpress, Pip & Nut and more. A tech company at heart, we have built a modern tech stack and intelligent routing, and are massively innovative in a traditional industry. We care about ethical employment, too: our fantastic Delivery Team is highly trained in customer care and paid hourly for fair wages.
All of this means businesses can get emission-free deliveries with better service at more affordable prices. It’s parcel delivery reimagined; better all around for everyone, from start to end, warehouse to doorstep.
Our tightknit team is made up of ex-Revolut, Bain, GoPuff, ASOS, Apple, Amazon and Bulb employees, and we are backed by some of Europe's leading investors and VCs in climate-tech, logistics and mobility including Maersk Growth, Pale Blue Dot VC, Eka Ventures, the British government and more.
Role Overview 📝
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Customer Support Associate to ensure our daily operations run smoothly and efficiently. This is a customer-focused role, so you will be managing the communication with our parcel recipients. This requires a proactive nature and the ability to maintain a positive attitude to deal with a high-pressured environment. This role is a unique opportunity to learn and be at the heart of an operations orientated fast-paced, high-growth start-up. This role will be based in our North Woolwich depot in London (E16).
Please note that this a shift-based role, meaning that the days you work will vary each week, You will typically work 5x 9h shifts or 3-4x 12h shifts. The shifts will cover the period from 8am to 10pm.
- Managing our daily communication with our recipients (i.e. customers receiving their parcel) to always offer 5-star service
- Proactively reaching out to our recipients to inform of any issues on the road
- Updating and reporting on our software tools
- Proactive in resolving issues and suggesting improvements for future developments
- Diligent, trustworthy and very level headed under pressure
- Ability to work with urgency to resolve issues in a short time frame
- Outstanding analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Comfortable using and adapting to software systems
- Excellent organisational skills
- Passionate about the HIVED mission and sustainability more generally
How we reward our team
- Full-time salaried position with pay from £25,000-£30,000 depending on the experience of the applicant
- Dynamic working environment with a diverse and driven team
- Huge opportunity for learning in a high growth environment, with progression opportunities based on success in the role
- 25 days of holiday allowance plus public holidays
- Wellbeing initiatives, including three wellbeing days in addition to holiday allowance
- Weekly team lunch and regular company socials
- Brand new MacBook Air or Windows Laptop (depending on your preference)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption policy