Hertility is a women’s health company built by women, for women. We’re shaping the future of reproductive healthcare by pioneering unique diagnostic testing that provides data-driven and advanced insights into reproductive health, fertility decline and the onset of menopause. We provide expert advice, education and access to care - all from the comfort of your home.
31% of women will suffer from a reproductive health issue at some point and through our research, we aim to reduce the time to diagnosis through advanced at-home testing and specialist gynaecological care. We tailor pathways to the individual's reproductive goals, whether it be to explore their ovarian health and fertility options or overall hormonal health, such as confirming a PCOS diagnosis. Currently, we can diagnose 18 of the most common gynae pathologies which may lead to reduced fertility and signpost gynae cancers.
Ultimately, our aim is to change attitudes around reproductive health, both for individuals and in the workplace, and to encourage women to be proactive by tracking their reproductive health. We’re calling this the Reproductive Revolution!
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Growth Marketing to be responsible for the entire customer lifecycle. As the Head of Growth Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing growth initiatives for Hertility. You will lead a talented team and collaborate with cross-functional departments to optimise customer acquisition, retention, and revenue generation. Your strategic vision and analytical mindset will be crucial in driving the company's growth trajectory.
Your primary objective will be to relentlessly seek out opportunities to generate customer growth through digital channels and OOH. If you can identify a new D2C acquisition channel and can test & prove its value, then it will be added to the mix.
Reporting to the Director of Growth, you will take ownership of our growth marketing strategy. Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Strategy; building and communicating a comprehensive growth marketing plan to help the business achieve its revenue goals.
- Growth marketing: own the growth marketing model, ensuring all areas are activated including self-sustaining growth loops, experiments, BAU and working with the Director of Growth to maintain the pirate funnel.
- Customer Acquisition; taking ownership for our customer acquisition channels - paid ads, display ads, SEO and affiliate marketing etc. while simultaneously proposing creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Customer Conversion; owning and improving how we convert our prospects into customers. Working closely with the product team, you'll identify, test and roll out improvements with a focus on messaging, pricing and UX.
- Growth Hacking: Developing and executing online and offline experiments, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation, etc. to drive traffic to digital channels.
- Reporting; working with the Director of Growth to ensure all data is reported on in an accurate and timely manner, this includes channel performance data, funnel data etc.
- Management; leading, developing and inspiring a team, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
- Research; Analysing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Stakeholder Management; working with a variety of stakeholders across product, operations and customer service to provide input on product roadmap, customer feedback, and user experience improvements to enhance growth initiatives.
- Analysis; using GA, Google Tag Manager, HotJar, Usability Hub, VWO to measure and improve the NSM, and metrics within the OMTM’s framework.
You’ll be a good fit if:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience (> 8 years) in a similar growth-focused role, preferably in the DTC or e-commerce industry, with a strong background in marketing and customer acquisition.
- In-depth understanding of growth marketing strategies, conversion funnels, customer journey mapping, and retention tactics.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, generate insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of growth marketers, data analysts, or related roles.
- Proficiency in using analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, customer segmentation platforms, and A/B testing tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- A track record of successfully executing growth experiments and driving measurable results.
- Passion for the female healthcare industry and a deep understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities within the market.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to think creatively and identify innovative growth strategies.
We are a young, dynamic team working towards revolutionising women’s health. As a Head of Growth, you will get a competitive salary of between £65,000 - £80,000 as well as:
- 33 days paid holiday allowance (including public holidays).
- Company laptop.
- Flexible working hours - we trust that our team can manage their time and will get the job done.
- 5% pension scheme matched by 4% employee contribution.
- Mental health support from an in-house counsellor.
- Free access to Hertility Health products and services, including free of charge hormone and fertility tests and discount codes for employee friends and family.
- Opportunities for further learning and development.
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave/ adoption leave).
- Progressive health leave (menstruation and menopause policies).
Equality & Diversity:
Hertility Health is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion both within the workplace and throughout our application process. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application