Freddie’s Flowers was founded by Freddie Garland in October 2014 with one ambition: to change people’s relationship with flowers. We believe flowers aren’t only for grand occasions, but they make every day special, inspiring creativity and sparking joy.
Our starting point was our direct-to-consumer subscription model, helping us grow a loyal UK following. We launched in Germany in 2020, and then in 2021 we secured significant backing from The Craftory, a like-minded purpose-led global investment house, helping us expand, develop and grow. 2023 saw us start our gifting service – bringing the best of Freddie’s Flowers to everyone who needs it (even last minute!).
From the seed of an idea we continue to flourish; we’re now a B Corp organisation, certified Carbon Neutral (by the Carbon Trust) and we’re expanding internationally. And our mission unchanged: to deliver the best, freshest, highest quality flowers – with the least waste.
About The Role:
We’re looking for a talented Senior Performance Marketing Exec to join the team at Freddie’s and support us in our next stage of profitable growth in Germany. We’ve seen great initial results since our German launch and are now looking for a native-speaker to supercharge our performance marketing efforts as we continue to grow. If you’re a passionate digital marketeer looking to build something from the ground up, look no further!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Managing and optimising digital marketing campaigns for the German market
- Reporting on performance and taking action to meet targets
- Testing and iterating creatives and landing pages
- Managing freelancers and agencies as needed
- Support in localisation of marketing materials for the German audience
- Work with peers in the marketing team to share learnings across markets
- Have minimum 2 years experience in performance marketing
- Have hands-on experience with either paid search or social, ideally in a B2C environment
- Be highly numerate and able to make data-driven decisions
- Be an organised, detail-oriented self-starter
- Be able to combine creativity and analytical skill to inform the German testing roadmap
- Be a native German speaker, or equivalent level
- NB this role is based in London
Freddie’s Flowers recognises our success is dependent on the success of our people. Freddie’s Flowers is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce where everyone feels safe and valued. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
- Option to buy extra holiday days
- Discounted flowers for friends/family
- Hybrid Working
- Learning and Development Support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Class Pass
- Health and wellbeing sessions with The Mind Clinic
- Team socials and events
- An abundance of organic snacks