Vinehealth is transforming the quality of life and survival of cancer patients through highly personalised patient support based on behavioural science and artificial intelligence. In 2020 we released our App (Android/iOS) and now we’re helping clinicians integrate their patient’s remotely reported data into their clinical pathways through our web interface (VinehealthPRO).
Vinehealth is seeking a Content & Community Manager to join the team and support our business in ensuring we create high quality content that delivers consistent brand messaging and engages with our community of users.
At Vinehealth, we believe that people with cancer should feel in control of their care. Our mobile platform uses cutting edge technology to help people living with cancer to collect, track and visualise data about their care, supporting them to feel in control and better self-manage, as well as to communicate crucial information back to their care team. Through this, the platform generates rich real-world data to represent the voice of patients in healthcare delivery and drug development.
Having launched in 2018, we recently secured a record-breaking investment round to grow our company and our product. We have been named Deloitte’s ‘Most Innovative Health Tech Start-Up’ of 2019 and have an incredibly exciting journey ahead of us with plenty of opportunities for personal development and working with a world-class team of doctors, developers, designers and more. We highly prize our open and friendly company culture with a talented, ambitious and committed team that supports each other in striving for excellence.
Get in touch if you want to play a key role in a high-impact, fast-growing startup and if you’re passionate about making a big impact.
Note: This is a hybrid role where you will work in our London offices 1-2 days per week and can work from home the remainder of the week. However given the nature of this role being a community role, you should expect to be attending events every now and then to build our community and promote our brand on non-office days.
As a Content & Community Manager you’ll be working alongside our product and commercial teams to transform the lives of millions of people going through cancer. Your role will include creating and distributing content to support our Marketing Manager in the delivery of our marketing strategy, such as (but not limited to):
- Creating visual and written content for both B2B and B2C audiences (this content could be for social media, conference materials, white papers, case studies, press releases, posters etc..)
- Create content calendar based on marketing strategy that ensures creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Delivery of social media campaigns, email campaigns and press releases according to our marketing strategy
- App Listing management & preparing app release notifications
- Supporting on award applications or similar
- Leading quarterly B2B newsletter creation and distribution
- Maintaining external facing content to help us with hiring (such as hiring posts / staff headshots etc)
- Updating and refreshing website content to support sales, our users and the image of the company as a whole
- Maintaining existing charity relationships and content (new partnerships handled elsewhere)
- Ensuring brand/image consistency management across comms, presentations, literature etc
- Develop and manage a programme of in-person (and remote) events to connect with our users (patients/carers/charities/oncologists etc) and ensure that the users are always at the center of everything we do
As an early member of a high-growth, purpose-driven tech company, you will be expected to work autonomously, operate professionally, execute consistently, and demonstrate expertise in your responsibilities.
Skills & attributes:
- You are ambitious and entrepreneurial, driven to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, ever-changing startup environment, and can organise and prioritise your work independently
- You are passionately committed to going above and beyond for our customers/users, pulling in whatever resources you need to deliver the best experience for them to engender their loyalty and retention
- You excel at building close relationships with stakeholders at all levels of seniority quickly, and developing deep levels of trust that enable you to persuade and influence internal and external decision-making
- You are a critical thinker and driven to proactively look for risks / issues and collaboratively problem-solve accordingly
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator with both internal and external colleagues
- You can manage multiple workstreams in parallel without sacrificing the quality of experience for our customers/users
- You can work under pressure to deliver against goals and timelines
- You are very comfortable with digital technology
- You are a team player with proactive and positive influence on your colleagues and a passion for making an impact in healthcare
- You have 2+ years of experience in a position (or related position) building communities and developing digital content around a digital health tech product
- Highly competitive salary as well as other incentives where appropriate
- Participation in an attractive EMI share option scheme
- High spec Macbook Pro
- Generous training and wellbeing budgets:
- £600 per year on training and education
- £480 per year well-being budget to spend on improving mental and physical well-being
- £400 per year; happiness & life admin budget to spend on anything that makes you happy or makes life easier for you, such as engaging in hobbies or having a cleaner.
- Free breakfast, tea and coffee when we meet in the UK office
- Beautiful office space in the heart of London surrounded by lovely restaurants, bars, gyms and public transport
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- NEST pension with matched contributions up to 6%
- Health,dental, eye and hearing insurance
- An extra half day off during birthday week
- Cycle2Work Scheme