South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all continents across the globe, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions, we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
Our Marketing and Communications teams are the key ambassadors of our corporate brand. From overseeing the way in which we approach our clients and showcase our products and services, to positioning South Pole as a global thought leader in the fight for climate action, we sharpen and strengthen our brand positioning and multiply our impact in the market through our strong value proposition. If you are a smart, ambitious and dynamic professional with a strong passion to make a real difference in the fight against climate change, the below position may be right for you!
Our Frabelux office is looking to fill the role of marketing intern to support the marketing & comms team in their day to day job. 6 months, full-time paid internship or work-study position.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Coordination of South Pole/CO2logic events (own and external/partner events, including webinars) in France and Belgium - mobility to be planned at least once a month (60%)
- Assist in the creation, editing and performance measurement of regional content for social networks, to support regional communication campaigns and events promotion (20%)
- Daily social media monitoring to track important industry events and inform regional storytelling (including competitive intelligence), in collaboration with our business development team (20%)
- Ideal candidate is a recent graduate (within the past year) or an undergraduate/graduate student in marketing, communications, or event management
- Fluent FR/EN
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and assignments while maintaining attention to detail, and the ability to be flexible with changing demands
- Knowledge/good understanding of sustainability topics
- Experience in blogging/managing professional SoMe accounts
What we offer:
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make and South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.