Reporting to: Senior Community Manager
Job Purpose: To be the first/last point of contact for our members and guests, providing them a warm and welcoming experience. To support the Regional Operations Manager (ROM), Senior Community Manager (SCM), and Community Manager (CM) in creating an environment where our members can thrive.
As a Community Associate, you'll be the face of x+why and have a strong presence on Front Desk. In this role you are responsible for all members and guests first (and last) experience of x+why. Our Community Associates are an integral and part of the day-to-day success of each x+why location and work within a cohesive team that is committed to providing exceptional service to members and guests. In this role you will work alongside the ROM, SCM, and CM to help create a fun and inspiring environment in which our members can thrive. As a Community Associate you must be passionate about people, obsessed with organisation and in delivering a 5* customer service experience to everyone you meet.
You will deliver this by (responsibilities/duties):
- Provide a warm, friendly welcome to all members, guests, colleagues and external visitors to the site
- Consistently deliver a ‘members first’ service to meet//exceed service KPIs/standards to deliver member satisfaction (ensure a rapid and suitable response to all member queries and requests) and support the delivery of the Member Engagement Programme where needed.
- Responsible for the opening/closing (including any security measures) the Front Desk in line with SOPs
- Encourage member usage of member app and any other associate technology to increase member engagement
- Manage ‘move in’ administration for new members in line with SOP
- Checking in / out, Day pass and Flex Members
- Communicate guest and tour arrival to appropriate colleague/member
- Manage all internal and external/commercial meeting room bookings, ensuring you work closely with SCM on commercial event bookings
- Help CM maintain members portal and encourage member usage of member app and any other associate technology to increase member engagement
- Responsible for ordering supplies and incidental for socials and external events
- Replenishment of stock ordering (with CM) ie stock for honesty bar
- Responsible for uploading all orders and receipts to ‘xero’ liaising with finance department when needed
- Monitoring Front Desk email account
- Respond to all enquiries via email/phone/in person (from members and external parties).
- Notify members of deliveries
- Alert CM and SCM to any contracted works in the building
- Access pass handling and distribution for members
- Manage all member communication including the members newsletter, snapshot, and weekly updates including screens throughout your site.
- Assist with viewings/tours where/when required
- Support onboarding sessions for new members and ensuring security and health and safety information is clearly stated and understood by new members.
- Conduct morning walkthroughs escalating any recurring and new issues e.g. maintenance, to your SCM
- Monitor building standards, coordinate building issues and report or escalate any operational issues (IT, FM, AV contractors etc)
- Ensure general tidiness of reception and communal areas,
- Check that all meeting rooms and phone booths are fit for purpose
- Capture sustainability data from members and building to be used in Impact reporting
- Cover team members’ lunch breaks, sickness and annual leave
- Have full understanding of x+why policies, procedures and pledge ensuring members comply
- Covering team members’ lunch breaks and leave where required
This job description reflects the present requirements of the post and should not be seen as an exhaustive list of responsibilities. Duties and responsibilities may develop and change in consultation with line management.