In a world where diabetes, obesity and poor health (mental and physical) is becoming more and more common, Hunter & Gather is on a mission to improve your health and wellbeing.
A cross-category real food and supplements brand that creates ancestrally inspired products which are always free from refined sugars, grains/gluten and inflammatory seed oils.
Since launch in 2017, Hunter & Gather are making waves in the FMCG industry, with their fast growth (a Multi-Million pound brand within their first 3 years), plethora of awards won (Forbes, Ocado Rising Stars, Great Taste Producer and more) as well as an innovative Omnichannel approach.
The brand is on a rocket ship in terms of growth and has big plans for the next 12-24 months of which you will be key in helping to deliver.
If you are looking to join an exciting fast growth brand with a mission, epic team culture and flexible working - then check out the details below and get applying!
What is the role?
To assist the Head of Operations and Supply Chain Manager with the efficient running of the Operations Department. Responsible for handling a wide range of activities from order processing to stock management, to exports.
• Full time Mon – Fri
• 37.5-hour week
• 33 days leave (inc. bank holidays)
• Flexi start time (Core business hours 10-4)
• Hybrid: WFH up to 3 days per week
• AXA Private Healthcare
• Dog friendly office
• Office in Chafford Hundred, Essex RM16 (C2C trains + bus connections)
• Parking nearby
• At least 1 years’ experience working in operations (ideally in FMCG)
• Holds a relevant Degree (or equivalent)
• Experience working with Unleashed (or other similar customer ordering system)
• Experience raising shipments into Amazon (fulfilled by Amazon for Merchant)
• Appreciation of ancestral influenced lifestyles such as Keto, Paleo, Low Carb, Carnivore
Skills and attributes
• Thrive within an Entrepreneurial business/environment
• Agile and dynamic
• Someone willing to learn and develop
• Has an eye for detail to be able to spot inputting errors
• Processing FBA stock transfers to Amazon to ensure stock holding is always minimum 4 weeks
• Raising Amazon Freight pallet shipments
• Monitoring Amazon stock holding and ensuring timely receipt of FBA transfers
• Assisting Amazon consultants with any stock related queries
2. Order Processing
• Processing all B2B orders that come through the portal
• Inputting orders sent via email by trade & wholesale customers into Unleashed
• Assisting customers with any queries on damages or shortages
• Booking in trade and wholesale customer deliveries
• Issuing credit notes where necessary
• Monitoring customers credit limits to ensure orders are put on stop if exceeding credit limit
• Liaising with warehouse on order processing questions
3. Stock Management
• Receipting POs into Unleashed
• Raising ASNs for the warehouse to book stock in
• Chasing PO delivery dates/ following up with suppliers
• Updating Monday stock document
• Maintaining accurate stock holding in Unleashed across all warehouses and suppliers
• Processing orders into Unleashed from any export trade / wholesale customers
• Managing stock to EU warehouse
• Managing export paperwork where required
5. Ad Hoc
• Helping to answer customer service queries relating to products