We’re on a mission to create a diverse group of future leaders. We do that through professional apprenticeships because we believe learning on-the-job creates a more equitable and successful path to careers. We find, train and support talented individuals, wherever they are in their career journey, and equip them with the in-demand tech, software engineering, and data skills to transform their careers and deliver a better route to growth for their employers.
We’ve had some big achievements. We hit 10,000 apprentices in our community - and counting. We launched one of the largest data apprenticeship programs in the UK with Jaguar Land Rover, and we’ve partnered with companies like Mars, Verizon and CitiBank. Not to forget becoming a mission-driven EdTech unicorn after our $220m Series D.
But we aren’t stopping here. Join Multiverse and build the future of learning at work.
The Customer Success team is driven by our belief that the only scalable way to prepare for the future of work and democratise access to the best careers is by providing outstanding alternatives to university and corporate training – we believe that requires established enterprises to evolve the way they think about human capital development. We work with the C-suite to bring ROI to life for our clients, and build a strategy to address their business challenges based on data and real human interactions.
Customer Success is the only team at Multiverse to work across both the client and learning sides of the business, giving us a unique viewpoint into the operations of a hyper-growth scale up and the opportunity to work with senior leaders to truly contribute to the direction Multiverse is going in. We’re obsessed with development, with each CSM benefitting from a leader whose full-time job is to help them learn and get better.
We’re a special company changing the fabric of society and we’re looking for highly ambitious candidates to come and join us. Here's more on why our VP of Customer Success made the leap.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of commercial experience (this could be in customer success, sales, consulting, project management or something else - we're open minded!)
- You take a consultative approach to building cross-functional relationships that deliver mutual success
- You are commercially minded, with a passion for business and want to be part of the team that shapes the future of our playbook
- You have hustle & will go above and beyond to drive Multiverse forwards
- You are high energy, you want to develop quickly and love to continually raise the bar in terms of performance and expectations
- You are passionate about social mobility and the idea of working for a mission-driven start-up excites you!
Once here, you will:
- Manage a book of business of our highest value clients; working closely with our enterprise customers to understand their strategic objectives and to deliver against them
- Build and manage relationships with senior leaders to solve complex challenges; both internally and externally
- Represent the voice of the client by leading on projects that drive mutual success for both the business and the client
- Partner with clients to craft Joint Success Plans to accelerate the client’s workforce transformation, using data and shared metrics to prove the impact on their business
- Facilitate business reviews with economic decision-makers and business champions, where we celebrate shared successes and course-correct where necessary
- Continuously develop yourself through our feedback culture and be trained by world-class Multiverse leaders, to accelerate your career long-term here
- Be measured on the retention and growth of the business at your clients
- Time off - 27 days holiday, plus 7 additional days off: 1 life event day, 2 volunteer days and 4 company-wide wellbeing days and 8 bank holidays per year
- Health & Wellness- private medical Insurance with Bupa, a medical cashback scheme, life insurance, gym membership & wellness resources through Gympass and access to Spill - all in one mental health support
- Hybrid & remote work offering - with weekly or monthly visits to the London office and the opportunity to work abroad 45 days a year
- Team fun - weekly socials, company wide events and office snacks!
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Right to Work
Do you have the right to work in the UK? Unfortunately, at this time we cannot offer sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service ("DBS") for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently.