📍Based 3 days a week at our office in Kelham Island (Sheffield)
🖥️ This role is based at Vouch, part of the Goodlord Group
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for a customer centric and commercially astute Account Manager to join our team and help drive our customers forwards, maximising their opportunities with Vouch and making them lifelong advocates!
Working as part of our Account Management Team you will get to know our customers inside and out, ensuring we are always one step ahead of their needs. This is a fast-paced role where on any given day you’ll be troubleshooting customer queries, taking care of customer escalations, supporting customers to improve the Vouch experience, offer training and support to maximise income and support the launch of new product features.
The Day to Day Stuff:
No two days are ever the same at Vouch so the need to be agile and a fast decision maker is a must. The pace we move at also means priorities will change and you’ll need to be comfortable with this (we’ll support you!). This is a great opportunity where you're encouraged to take on as much responsibility as you can. Your drive and imagination is your limit, not your job title. We’re constantly evolving and growing and you’ll need to embrace change. On a day to day basis, these are the things that will be keeping you busy:
- Working with and managing a pool of mid level accounts, who are changing the way they do business by using Vouch’s products and services.
- Working proactively on solving challenging external and internal issues to identify and implement creative solutions for our customers.
- Working cross-functionally within the company to develop processes and improve customer experience.
- Work closely with customers to understand how we can improve key products.
- Immersing yourself in the company and building knowledge of our evolving product, ensuring feedback flows from Account Management to the relevant support and development teams.
- Stay on top of competitor and industry changes to ensure we stay ahead in an ever changing industry.
- Up-selling additional product features to existing clients.
- Supporting internal team training to ensure we upskill together.
- Utilising data to ensure that Vouch is maximising the commercial return from their customers by monitoring the continual use of our products and services.
You should apply if:
- You’ve got experience managing and leading customer relationships.
- You’re super organised and have proven your ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines whilst juggling a mixture of customer and project work.
- You have commercial experience that allows you to provide a consultative approach to upsell and product adoption.
- You have been involved in customer strategy, helping to develop success plans, voice of customer projects or improved advocacy programmes.
- You are energetic, creative, curious and confident. You get on with everyone and anyone and adapt your style to communicate most effectively with them.
- You work well under pressure, and are able to problem solve when sometimes having to think outside the box.
And it would be super great if:
- You have experience working in a Letting Agency OR previous experience from a Project management, Customer Success or Account Management role working in SaaS company
- Experience working with one of or all the following softwares: Gainsight, Salesforce, Google Business
- You know what it’s like to work in a young company and love the vibe (and sometimes chaos!)
Vouch was created by husband and wife duo Simon and Jaime Tillyer. Their vision was to create an innovative, tech driven solution to the existing, clunky and time-consuming referencing services in the lettings industry. They wanted a system that actually worked, and didn't cost the earth.
Today that vision is a reality, and our business has grown from strength to strength. Based in the heart of Sheffield city centre, we have grown incredibly quickly (thanks to the hard work of our brilliant team of almost 30 people) and have turned a vision into a profitable, successful company that supports our 1500+ customers across the country.
And in true Vouch fashion, we are not stopping there. We have lots we still want to achieve and we are growing the team to help us do that. Regardless of the role you do or the team you're in, these are the things you'll need to thrive here:
- A desire to learn and develop new skills
- A positive attitude
- A good problem solver
- So, if that sounds like you and you want to be involved in building something special and the opportunity to work in a fun, people first culture, we'd love to hear from you.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT VOUCH:
Let’s be honest, start-ups aren’t for everyone. If you work best in a company where processes are established, rules are set and there is a ‘standard’ way of doing things, we’re probably not the place for you.
But, if you love being creative, have a knack for creating opportunities from what others see as challenges and want to work somewhere where you can be yourself and are trusted to do what you do best, then Vouch is the place for you. You’ll be part of a young, successful team with a relaxed atmosphere that allows you to both deliver and grow and expand your skills.
On top of that, here’s a few of the things that our existing team loves about working for Vouch:
🌴 25 days annual leave with an additional day for each year your work here, plus bank holidays!
🚀 £1000 annual Learning and Development budget
✨ Pension scheme
And some other perks are:
💻 Flexible working & hybrid working
🐶 Dog friendly office with our most regular fluffy visitors Oscar and Bruno
🍿 Office snacks
🎉 We work hard but enjoy letting our hair down with plenty of team socials
🤗 Exposure to the Goodlord group and the opportunities to progress that come with that
Vouch wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
Unfortunately Sponsorship is not available for this role
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, you are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **