Who we are
Our mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to net zero carbon, but we need to move quickly. Emitwise wants to ensure that every organisation across the world, big or small, is able to embark on a sustainability journey that culminates in net zero. The planet deserves more than just another tech company, and if you do too, then keep reading.
At Emitwise, we've built a team that has the skillset and desire to bring automated carbon accounting to life — saving businesses time, money, and emissions. We have built a platform which makes it significantly easier and faster for companies to calculate, track, and reduce their carbon emissions. This allows them to reduce costs, future-proof their business, and become sustainability leaders. Ultimately, we're a group of people disenchanted with business as usual and looking to make a real impact through creative innovation.
We’re backed by top-tier Silicon Valley investors who share our mission, including True Ventures, and ex-Uber CEO Ryan Graves, we are a well-funded Series A stage start-up. Read more about us in publications like Forbes, Business Insider, and Fast Company.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Impact team at Emitwise. To help companies address their carbon impact we need to scale our industry-transforming carbon accounting platform that enables businesses to automatically measure, report and reduce their carbon footprint. You will help us achieve that by managing the relationship of a portfolio of high-value, Enterprise customers, owning their Emitwise experience end to end.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Our customers are central to everything we do. Build and own the relationship with our ‘Established and Expert’ accounts, working to ensure their ongoing success and reporting on their health to the Leadership Team and the wider business.
- Our mission matters. You'll be a champion for the things that make Emitwise special, internally and externally.
- Identify opportunities. You will be constantly on the lookout for ways to increase the value we bring to our high-value customers, sharing this information with our product and commercial teams and helping them to implement improvements.
- You'll represent Emitwise. We want to make a brilliant impression, and you'll be the face of Emitwise for many of our customers. Your communication style and empathy will make customers excited about their partnership with us. You take ownership of a great customer relationship.
- Mentorship and training. You will enjoy and take pride in being able to inspire and upskill our wider CS team on how to excel in customer success. You are excited to build something from the ground up.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- A proven track record of Enterprise Customer Success or Account Management in a fast-growth B2B tech company
- You are an influencer and can easily build relationships with stakeholders at complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Ability to present and interact with C-level teams with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to perform a strategic discovery with customers, uncover their business objectives, articulate the value delivered by Emitwise in support of achieving those objectives, and then build a plan to achieve those outcomes.
- You are comfortable making decisions and welcome autonomy.
- You're flexible, adaptable, and thrive in a rapidly scaling company.
- You are passionate about our mission. "Does it get the world to net-zero carbon faster?"
WHAT'S NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of corporate carbon accounting and/or life cycle assessment, however, we also provide ongoing training in these areas.
- Previous experience working in the sustainability industry.
- Previous start-up experience.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- A salary range of £55,000-70,000 + attractive options packages.
- Pride in accelerating the global fight against climate change through corporate sustainability.
- Pension matching to 5% (on qualified earnings).
- Comprehensive health insurance policy provided by Aviva.
- £50 per month against gym or training costs.
- Take mental health days, no questions asked.
- A Hybrid working model.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Opportunity to purchase a work from home set-up.
- Shared parental benefits and leave available: This is applicable for either parent, as well as for births or adoption.
- Caregiving benefits and leave available.
- Dog-friendly office in Central London.
What are you waiting for?
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join, a mission you'd like to be part of and a role you'd thrive in, then apply now! And if you’re not sure whether you’re what we’re looking for - send us your CV anyway! We love to hear from people who are passionate about what we do, and we always take the view that a good cultural fit (and mission alignment) is much more important than ticking all the “qualifications, skills and experience” boxes. Whatever skills you bring to the table and whatever background you're coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. The time to act is now.
We also believe that diversity is the cornerstone of innovation. We embrace uniqueness and continually strive for equity for all. Ultimately, our team powers Emitwise. We want all our employees to feel valued and appreciated for who they are, where they come from, and what they've achieved. Our employee policy is designed to prevent discrimination regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique.
All that said, it’s also important to mention that we are currently only able to accept applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK, and we like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!