⭐Who we are:
Looking for a job where you can be part of a team that is revolutionising the short-term accommodation industry? Look no further! We are a professional management service that helps homeowners and landlords enjoy more freedom by taking care of the hassle of hosting their properties. Our mission is to leverage the latest technology to make hosting a property as effortless as possible and increase revenue for our hosts. Join us in our quest to disrupt the industry and make hosting a breeze!
Since our launch in 2015, we have experienced tremendous growth, even in the face of a pandemic, and have recently acquired our biggest competitor. Our team has partnered with thousands of satisfied hosts, helping them earn income from their homes while pursuing their passions. With operations in over 20 cities worldwide, from Auckland to Lisbon, and plans for even more expansion, there's no shortage of opportunities to make an impact with us. At the heart of our business is host happiness, and our team is dedicated to ensuring that every host is satisfied and successful. Come join us in our mission to revolutionise the short-term accommodation industry and help hosts worldwide achieve their goals!
⭐About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Global Director of Business Development to lead our new franchise division. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the growth of our franchise business through effective management of existing franchise partners, development of new relationships, and building a high-performing partnership team.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive franchise growth strategy
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new franchise partners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing partners
- Provide ongoing support to franchise partners to ensure their success
- Manage the financial performance of the Houst Partnership division, including revenue growth, cost management, and profitability
- Lead the development and execution of marketing initiatives to support partnership growth
- Establish and maintain franchise policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Build and manage a high-performing franchise team, providing coaching, training, and support to ensure team members achieve their goals
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in franchise management or business development
- Proven track record of achieving revenue growth targets and managing costs to ensure profitability
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right.
- Regular team social events
- Company-wide recognition of outstanding work
- Opportunities to innovate
- Lots of snacks and treats provided by the company (in the office)
- Dedicated to employee wellbeing
- Wellbeing hub with virtual fitness, nutrition, yoga, meditation and talking therapy classes
- Betterhelp coverage for mental health support
- Dedicated employee wellbeing meetings
- 25 days paid holiday days, plus public holidays
- Hybrid work environment (3 days in the office, 2 WFH)
- An extra day off for your birthday - because who wants to work on their birthday?
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity - We encourage proud parents of new pets to work from home to help their new member settle in
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees
- MacBook - for business use