⭐Who we are:
Looking for a job where you can be part of a team that is revolutionising the short-term accommodation industry? Look no further! We are a professional management service that helps homeowners and landlords enjoy more freedom by taking care of the hassle of hosting their properties. Our mission is to leverage the latest technology to make hosting a property as effortless as possible and increase revenue for our hosts. Join us in our quest to disrupt the industry and make hosting a breeze!
Since our launch in 2015, we have experienced tremendous growth, even in the face of a pandemic, and have recently acquired our biggest competitor. Our team has partnered with thousands of satisfied hosts, helping them earn income from their homes while pursuing their passions. With operations in over 20 cities worldwide, from Auckland to Lisbon, and plans for even more expansion, there's no shortage of opportunities to make an impact with us. At the heart of our business is host happiness, and our team is dedicated to ensuring that every host is satisfied and successful. Come join us in our mission to revolutionise the short-term accommodation industry and help hosts worldwide achieve their goals!
⭐About the role :
We are seeking an experienced and driven Sales and Market Expansion Manager to join our team and play a critical role in launching the franchising arm of the business. You will be seeking new sales and partnership opportunities which will allow franchisees to drive profits by tapping into our tech, our brand, and our operational playbook. As the initial sole person reporting into the Global Director of Franchise Development, this role presents a unique opportunity for you to make your mark on the business and become the the driving force behind a major new revenue stream. Longer term, you will also have the chance to scale and build out the team and function. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a passion for the travel and proptech space.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for franchise sales, including identifying potential franchise partners, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
- Manage and support existing franchise partners, ensuring they have the necessary resources and support to succeed
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns to promote our franchise opportunities.
- Monitor and report on franchise sales performance, and provide recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in the holiday lettings industry, including property owners, property managers, and other industry players.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements for franchise operations.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in franchise sales and management, preferably in the holiday lettings industry.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with franchise partners and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements for franchise operations.
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right.
- Regular team social events
- Company-wide recognition of outstanding work
- Opportunities to innovate
- Lots of snacks and treats provided by the company (in the office)
- Dedicated to employee wellbeing
- Wellbeing hub with virtual fitness, nutrition, yoga, meditation and talking therapy classes
- Betterhelp coverage for mental health support
- Dedicated employee wellbeing meetings
- 25 days paid holiday days, plus public holidays
- Hybrid work environment (3 days in the office, 2 WFH)
- An extra day off for your birthday - because who wants to work on their birthday?
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity - We encourage proud parents of new pets to work from home to help their new member settle in
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees
- MacBook - for business use