We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to look after our digital marketing channels, including paid media, website & app development, email marketing and SEO strategy.
WHO WE ARE
Hotpod Yoga is Europe’s largest yoga business. Having grown to 60+ sites across 8 countries and a customer base of over 400,000 people in only 10 years, the company is growing fast and is full of ambition. While the business has made great progress, we also recognise that we’ve got a long way to go. If we’re to grow into a household name in key markets, and become one of the leading names in the fitness industry, we need to build a genuinely powerful brand with a team of highly talented people at its core.
The business is founded on three key things:
1. Beautiful, innovative, pods (20 person inflatable studios and 1 person private Minipods) that create the optimum yoga environment
2. A strong, consistent brand to attract the widest audience possible, taking yoga out of its niche and into the mainstream
3. A powerful franchise model – giving yoga instructors and entrepreneurs the opportunity to own their own Hotpod Yoga business
WHY WORK FOR US
To put it simply, it’s a pretty great feeling to work with a group of people who all genuinely love what they do. It’s a fast-paced environment (we know everyone says that, but we actually mean it) and with so many exciting projects, it means that even when hours are long, you’ll go home feeling like you’ve really accomplished something. Being part of a small but supercharged team means that you’ll have a lot of responsibility, so be ready to get stuck in.
If you’re looking for the kind of lacklustre job where you can skate by on minimal effort, this isn’t the one for you!
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
HPY is a yoga company first and foremost, however we are a yoga company powered by innovative tech. We are looking for someone to evolve our digital ecosystem to continue to drive the business forward across all our owned and franchise studios. This role involves the management and optimisation of Hotpod Yoga’s paid media channels, website and app, email marketing, push notifications and SEO.
● Manage and optimise paid marketing campaigns across the Facebook and Google advertising ecosystems, including franchisee onboarding and account set-up
● Reporting on paid media performance and optimisations to all franchises that run paid media
● Upkeep of dashboards (Octoboard, GA) and the corresponding integration with other reporting within the business
● Identifying and exploring new paid opportunities
Website & App
● Optimisation of the website and apps, including assisting in completing analysis and auditing the user journey and user interface and recommending and implementing corresponding actions
● Project management for the launch of new website and app features, working with the development agencies, testing and deployment
● Content management of website and app using Wordpress and JSON
● Implementation and upkeep of website tracking and analytics such as Google tag manager, Google analytics, paid marketing tracking
● Implement and optimise a push notification strategy for the Hotpod Yoga app.
● Whilst not critical for this role, we would like you to have a good understanding of SEO strategy and implementation to ensure we are always ranking as high as possible across our owned studios, franchise studios, teacher training and new franchise opportunities
● Support Marketing Assistant in management and implementation of email marketing tactics using Mailchimp as well as our booking platform, TeamUp
● Continuously explore new tactics to maximise open rates, reduce unsubscribe rates and maximise sales revenue
● Work closely with our Commercial team to identify best email practices
● Collaborate with Head of Marketing to evolve the visual aesthetic and tone of our email marketing.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
We are looking for someone who loves the detail and getting their teeth stuck into finding a solution across the full digital ecosystem. You will need to have a passion for delivering effective new customer acquisition strategies and be able to communicate all digital jargon in a way that is easily understood and engages our franchisees.
This role is very collaborative working not only within the marketing team, but also in partnership with Franchise Management, Commercial and Teaching teams.
We're a yoga business (obviously), and we all love a bit of yoga, but we're not evangelical...being a yoga obsessive isn't a prerequisite - but it’s probably helpful if it’s something you can get interested in and passionate about (you’ll be surrounded by it, after all)!
Depending on experience: £34k - £38k