JUST ONE Tree is a young, and already award winning, non-profit. We remove CO2 from the atmosphere and reverse biodiversity loss through global reforestation. What makes us unique is that we focus on the entire eco-system of restoration both on land and in the oceans, alongside bringing environmental education to the next generations. We're passionate about combatting climate change and protecting our planet. Are you? Then become part of our team!
Working alongside our founder Amanda and our marketing and comms team, you'll be helping to translate the more complicated into the easily digestible. We aim to turn research into a good read!
So, if you're a whizz with words and enjoy sharing our passion for a greener future, we'd love to hear from you. We're looking for two roles - blog writers and a newsletter/copywriter.
What do the roles involve:
- Meet with Amanda, our founder, or comms/marketing team to discuss ideas and content
- Turn research into engaging and digestible blogs
- Research environmental issues and stories where needed
- Deliver a blog every 4 - 6 weeks.
- Help us tell our story, share our planting projects and continue our brand voice through each piece. (Have a look on our website to see previous blogs).
- Work with Amanda, our founder, and comms/marketing team to discuss ideas and content
- Join our weekly marketing meeting to keep up to speed on our projects
- Deliver one newsletter every quarter
- Help deliver additional ad hoc marketing emails where they crop up
What do you need to be:
- Enthusiastic and fun - we enjoy having fun at JUST ONE Tree and thrive on having a great bunch of people on our team, all working together for a better future
- Great with words
- Feel comfortable writing and adapting your style to suit our voice
- Time, passion and commitment to stay the course. We love our team members and once on board, you won't want to leave.
- The ability to work remotely and deliver on time
What's in it for you:
If you're looking to develop your skills, get more experience in a friendly supportive environment or simply put your talents to good use, whilst having a real impact on the planet, then get in touch!
But most of all, we believe in working hard and having fun along the way! We're looking for someone to join us and be a great part of the JUST ONE Tree team.
JUST ONE Tree is uncomfortably aware of the lack of diversity in the environmental sector and we're not ok with it. We know we'll be even stronger and more effective in powering change if we are a more diverse team. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, disability, age or any other grounds.