We’re looking for a new CEO who can build on the strong foundations of our small but ambitious charity. We need someone with:
- A passion for inclusive sex education;
- The ability to deliver an ambitious strategy for the future of the charity;
- Top-class people management skills; someone who can inspire and develop our talented team of staff;
- Strong governance and financial management capabilities;
- A track record for driving income growth, and a clear vision of how to drive income growth in this role;
- Experience communicating with a wide-range of stakeholders including headteachers, funders, academics and journalists.
For more information including how to apply, please visit this page of our website: https://schoolofsexed.org/opportunities