Salesforce Technical Architect
Business Platforms | Location Remote (but a London office if you wish to use it)
At Pod Point we’re changing the way people drive. We fundamentally believe that travel shouldn’t damage the Earth so we’ve made it our mission to install a Pod Point (an Electric Vehicle charging point) everywhere you park. To make that vision a reality, we need the brightest, most tenacious and most inspiring talent in the world - we are growing faster than the market and we need to maintain that velocity - that’s where you come in!
Due to the rapid growth of our business, we’re looking for an innovative Salesforce Technical Architect to jump on board and join our Business Platforms Team to help us achieve our ambitious growth goals.
This role owns the technical design and architecture of the Salesforce system, making sure native and non-native features of the Salesforce ecosystem are implemented appropriately and to best practices, and that the platform can scale as the amount of functionalities and business needs grow.
The position will report into the Business Platforms Technical Manager and will be based remotely (although we have an office near Old Street Station in London that you are welcome to use).
What you’ll do
- Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce implementations
- Development of custom solutions and integrations
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies and roadmaps for the integration domain
- Collaborate with Software/IT and business to solve problems and build robust and scalable solutions.
- Design reusability into everything where possible
- Provide continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances
- Maximise the usage and benefit of the Salesforce Platform across the whole business
What you’ll need
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce Platform (7+ years)
- Experience in a hands-on technical leadership/ Integration Architect Salesforce related position
- Proven experience in architecting, designing and set up of Salesforce platforms
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect OR Salesforce Application Architect AND Salesforce System Architect
- You’re a proponent of continuous learning and improvement
- You’re organised, motivated and detail-oriented
- You’re confident, communicative and collaborative
- You love problem solving, tinkering and building things
- You play well with others and are always willing to help
- You get stuff done and are looking to make a difference
- Salesforce Developer 2 (PD2)
- Knowledge and usage of Mulesoft
- You have a pet (We have a dog friendly office so if you have a dog you’d be welcome to bring yours into the office if you choose to go in!)
- You’re passionate and knowledgeable about climate change, sustainability and/or the EV industry
And if you’re not sure whether you’re what we’re looking for - send us your CV anyway! We love to hear from people who are passionate about what we do, and we always take the view that a good cultural fit (and mission alignment) is much more important than ticking all the “qualifications, skills and experience” boxes.
Our culture is electric
At Pod Point we like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - we’re anything but.
We work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, give you ground-breaking projects to work on and surround you with fantastic, talented people. We also provide the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and a casual dress code
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave scheme
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare scheme
- The odd Pod Point puppy to cuddle.
- Salary Sacrifice EV Scheme
We’re a “Remote first” company, so we conduct all interviews on Google Meet and are pretty good at onboarding new starters remotely (if we do say so ourselves). We do have our dog friendly (!) London office which you will be welcome to use for work if you prefer - although there will be no requirement for you to do so.
Final things to note
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!