At Equal we recruit, develop and retain the best education professionals and offer unrivaled opportunities to learners. We do this through our five divisions: 1) Education Recruitment; 2) Professional Learning; 3) HE & STEM Partnerships; 4) Tutoring; and 5) Marketing.
Our clients and partners include over 120 schools & colleges, Welsh Government, UK Government, the Education Workforce Council (EWC), all Welsh higher education institutions, and top UK & global universities.
The role: Brand & Design Specialist
We're looking for a creative, strategic, driven and enthusiastic individual to join Equal Education Partners as our Brand & Design Specialist.
This role sits within our Marketing team and involves working across multiple brands within Equal Education Partners (including the main Equal Education Partners brand and our emerging STEMHaus brand) as well as brands we manage for initiatives delivered on behalf of the Welsh Government and Education Workforce Council.
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of brand and design at Equal Education Partners
- Ongoing development of our main Equal Education Partners brand and emerging education brands and ventures under our management
- Design & creation of branded digital and print materials to support marketing campaigns across live/digital events, social, PPC, and other channels.
- Creating graphics and template design assets for our social media and content management managers
- Working closely with our Recruitment, HE & STEM Partnerships and Tutoring teams to meet their design needs
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team including the Strategic Manager, Marketing Team Manager, Social Manager and Content Manager
- Ensure brand guidelines are followed at all times, across all channels
- Ensuring our vision and mission are communicated consistently across digital and traditional channels, both internally and externally
- Improving UX on all digital channels used by Equal Education Partners (including our sub brands)
- Informing the future direction of Equal Education Partners, bringing new ideas and creativity to the table.
- Minimum two years experience working in brand and/or design (in house, freelance or agency)
- Excellent design skills combining a creative flair with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in design/editing software (e.g. Adobe InDesign)
- A portfolio of brand & design projects
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Highly proactive with intrinsic motivation to produce high quality work
- The ability to work on and progress multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns
- The ability to help shape and communicate our vision and mission
- The ability to translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- The ability to to use intuitive project management software (e.g. Asana or similar tools)
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- A commitment to ongoing professional development, learning and keeping up to date with ongoing trends in brand, design and marketing
Salary: up to £33k
- Flexible (hybrid/remote) working options
- Free parking at our offices
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Professional development budget
- Health insurance
- Paid team building days
- 3% statutory employer pension contributions