We are looking for someone to take care of our clients from beginning to end! Join us and help us build strong and happy client relationships by delivering the best possible experience. Take ownership of your clients and get the satisfaction of building strong relationships while helping businesses grow, including ours!
At Ignite Growth, we help great healthcare businesses attract private patients by creating and running effective Facebook, Instagram, and Google campaigns. That means they can grow their business. With our help, well over 100 healthcare businesses have benefited by growing sustainably.
As one of our prized Account Managers and Ignite brand ambassador, you will be involved with our clients from day one.
You’ll be the go-to person in charge of our customers and will:
- Understand the client’s journey and make sure they get the best of our services at every stage.
- Onboard clients and make sure the process is smooth throughout.
- Be in direct communication with our clients over email and calls.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for our clients.
- Manage the client’s expectations while providing outstanding service.
- Provide periodical key reporting to our clients based on KPI analysis.
- Meet deadlines by working closely with the campaign management team and deliver excellent results.
- Work closely with the rest of the team and maintain clear communication via Slack.
- Provide a professional yet friendly service to our clients
- Contribute to a great working environment
Who this is for:
- Someone with client-facing experience and the right mindset.
- A ‘people person’ who enjoys building relationships.
- Someone who is genuinely excited to help clients achieve their full potential.
- A self-starter who can work independently - with the right coaching and guidance of course!
- A team member – being collaborative and communicative with your team members is part of your essence.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator who’s not afraid to hop on calls with clients and colleagues.
- A tech-savvy person - you don’t need to be a coding expert but have a basic understanding of how things work.
- A logically minded person and a problem solver
- Paid social media knowledge is a plus!
What you will love about us
- Remote working
- Supportive team and management
- Friday happy hours
- ‘Startup’ style environment
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Training and coaching
- Flexible days, hours & times
We’re all about being:
- Supportive with our colleagues.
- Ethical and transparent with our clients.
- Communicative with everyone.
These values are important to us, and it’s how we’ve been able to achieve growth for ourselves and deliver transformational results for our clients too.
If this is important to you too, send us your CV and cover letter today!