At Perlego, there are over 100 of us working hard to make education accessible to all. In this digital age, we believe that anyone should be able to learn anything at any time. Knowledge should be more accessible, not locked behind sky-high price tags.
Over the past 5 years, our goal has been to support students across the UK & Europe to access quality books. We've just raised our $50million Series B funding round, and the next stage of Perlego is two fold: 1) expand our support to students globally, and 2) build a product that goes beyond the book, a platform that helps students study smarter and more effectively.
What we’re looking for
A marketing exec to have a role in building the Perlego community around the world. Ultimately driving revenue growth through all marketing activities ensuring maximum brand awareness, user acquisition, retention, referral and satisfaction.
How we work together
You will report into the Performance Marketing Manager who sits within the wider Revenue team which is made up of Marketing, Partnerships (Sales) & Growth. The wider marketing team includes brand design and customer support.
What you’ll do
- Create and execute marketing campaigns across all channels that drive user growth and revenue through awareness, acquisition, retention, loyalty and referral activities
- Create campaigns on an email marketing automation platform and continually test and optimise campaigns to deliver amazing personalised experiences
- Create weekly and monthly reports, transforming complex data into actionable recommendations to improve business performance
- Work cross-functionally across the Revenue Team (Growth & Partnerships) assisting both our core-market team and our new markets expansion team to build and execute campaigns
- Support on conducting research to generate actionable recommendations to get extremely close to our users and keep them at the heart of your thinking
- Manage social content strategy & community
- Manage any other projects based on company strategy to achieve growth
It’s the perfect role for you if you:
- Have experience working for a high growth subscription business working across the marketing AARRR funnel
- Can get hands on in building and delivering campaigns
- Have experience in digital marketing
- Are an excellent communicator and able to communicate complex ideas simply and clearly with an actionable plan
- Have strong project management skills, managing complex projects end-to-end
- Have energy, passion and a sleeves-rolled-up mentality
⭐️ It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience working for an education brand, specifically Edtech
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience in a startup environment and/or MA (or equivalent) in Business / Entrepreneurship
- Have a general interest in books, reading and always learning new things!
Why should you work at Perlego?
Apart from our mission, we foster a unique company culture championing self-empowerment, personal development, direct communication and mutual support. We’re proud of our 4.8 Glassdoor reviews and the fact that 97% of our team would recommend Perlego as a place to work.
✨Salary available: £28,000 - £32,000 + equity
🌈 Benefits include:
🏠 Flexible Working
We're making learning accessible to all and we want our ways of working to be accessible too. Choose between our impressive office in Chancery Lane, remote work or a bit of both. Work in a way that supports your needs and your life. We trust people to work from where you do your best work.
🌱 Personal development
We value continuous learning, you will get £500 per year to spend on training of your choice
🧳 Work-life balance
Everyone needs a break, so enjoy 30 days off (incl. bank holidays) + 1 week over Christmas (or religious holidays of your choice).
🚲 Cycle to work scheme
We're committed to building a sustainable business, so we encourage cycling to work. Perlego will buy your bike of choice, which you'll pay back over 12 months.
🧘🏽♀️Health & wellbeing
We want everyone to feel healthy and happy, so you get the choice of a wellbeing subsidy or health insurance via Vitality. You will also get access to a counselling support service via Spill.
We're a tight-knit bunch who enjoy our time to play. We have regular social events and activities for everyone - everything from white water rafting to board game nights.
🍼 Family time
We believe family is really important; we offer new parents a competitive parental leave.