Paid European Work Experience in Seville, Spain (Ecology, Foodbank, Project Coordination) – September to December 2022 (Erasmus+, 13 weeks)
We offer 13-week (90 day), fully-funded internships based in different organisations in Seville, Spain. The internship and 2-day online training in Seville, will begin in September, 2022 (Exact date to be confirmed). Various positions are available in the fields of Ecology, International and Local Development and Project Coordination.
- Cooperación Internacional / FoodBank Worker & English/ Spanish Support Teacher Assistant (4 positions)
- Estación Biológica de Doñana (EBD) / Research Assistant (4 different projects available)
- Third Sector International (3Si) / Project Assistant / Coordinator Assistant (4 positions)
Positions are open to anyone between 18-64 years of age, with a good level of social awareness, looking to expand their skills and enhance their future employability.
Students who are looking for placements between study years and those needing to undertake a placement as part of their course are not eligible for this programme.
To be eligible applicants must be currently residing within the United Kingdom and have a UK bank account. This is a mobility programme and is therefore not available to Spanish Nationals. Visa is not provided, but as a UK citizen you are allowed to stay in Europe for 90 days within 180 days period.
As part of this placement, participants will also complete a Level 3 course in Community Development. Preparatory training, including commencement of the vocational course, will be provided in Seville over Zoom and is compulsory.
Participants will receive:
- Free accommodation including utilities (private bedroom in a flat share with other programme participants)
- Free outbound and return flights
- Travel insurance
- Weekly Spanish language classes
- £100 per week subsistence allowance (to cover food and local travel costs)
- Vocational course and certification (costs covered)
For more details and to view the available positions for this programme, please visit the internships page on our website.
There are limited places available. For some positions, no previous knowledge of Spanish is required whereas for others intermediate or advanced levels are needed (check the job description for each position to see this information). Interviews are completed on a rolling basis until all positions are filled. You are advised to submit your application early.
The closing date is 21st of July, 2022. Applications submitted after this will not be considered. Some positions most likely will close earlier due to high demand. Therefore please don't wait too long to apply as we will be accepting applications on a rolling basis!