Vitl has a fantastic opportunity for a proven leader with strong digital experience to become MD of Vitl.com. You will work in close collaboration with our Founder and CEO, to take us from a challenger brand to a mainstream consumer brand.
You will have responsibility across the business and a focus on 3 areas we believe we must excel in to succeed:
- Brand Elevation
As MD, you will own and manage the entire Vitl.com business, including defining strategy, identifying growth opportunities, customer journeys, product, operations, finance, and importantly the management and development of the Vitl.com team.
Our people are the Vitl ingredient to the overall success of the business. You will have a leading role in helping recruit, build, manage and organise the optimal running of the team, and will be at the core of inspiring and developing our culture across different markets, while strategising further expansion.
Setting up short- and long-term goals for the company, you will work with our Founder & CEO to both budget for and drive growth and financial performance. You will also take the lead on product strategy for both our digital and physical product roadmap, overseeing all aspects from ideation to execution.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to play a pivotal role in building out a category disruptor, sharing in both the growth journey and financial upside.
Must have skillset:
- A passion for developing people and scaling teams
- Proven track record in growing brands across the UK and internationally
- Strong experience in digital marketing and brand, with a keen eye for design
- Owned P&L management to deliver strong revenue targets, ideally 100% YoY
- Able to see the strategic view but not afraid to get hands on when resource is limited
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Experience bringing new digital and/or physical products to market
- Have a growth mindset
- A specific interest in health and/or nutrition
- FMCG exposure or experience
- Tech startup/scaleup experience
- D2C experience
- Significant upside to successful execution through share options and equity
- High level of autonomy and support from a highly ambitious and motivated team
- Access and support from a world class advisory board and investor group
- 💸 Competitive salary, plus potential for stock options at a young, high-growth start up
- 📚 Unparalleled scope for learning, as well as a clear opportunity to put your mark on our next phase of growth
- 🏢 Amazing office space in Vauxhall with a gym, rooftop and views over the river
- 🏠 Flexible working between office and home working
- 💛 Mental health support from our friends over at Spill
- 👩⚕️ Private health insurance and CycleToWork scheme
- 🎉 Summer & Xmas parties and regular socials, as well as weekly free breakfasts and lunches at the office
- 💊 A Vitl vitamin subscription of your choice - of course!