Social Media Executive for GuestHouse Hotels, the most trending hotel group in the UK
At GuestHouse We say we’re a family of happy hotels, full of wonder, in Britain’s most intriguing cities because we mean it. We’re literally a family, three brothers in fact – Tristan, James and Tom – creating the kind of hotels our families and friends want to stay in. Luxury, but not stuffy. Different, but not show off. And above all, happy.
We are looking for a superstar Social Media Executive to join our growing marketing team. An experienced, creative and dynamic person with an exceptional eye and obsessed with all things social media.
So what does it take to be a Social Media Executive for GuestHouse Hotels? You must:
- Have at least 4 years of professional experience in social media marketing and brand building role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An eye for design, photography, video and animation; with editing capability.
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for all-things social media.
- Experience with scheduling software such as Hootsuite or Trello.
- Understanding of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO tools, Facebook Analytics, Instagram Insights) and how these should inform content strategy.
- Experience using paid social tactics would be advantageous.
Working closely with the Group’s Marketing Manager and Director of Brand & Marketing, as well as our founders, this is a unique opportunity for a pivotal role at an exciting time in our brand’s story. Help us write the next chapter.
· Work closely with our external agencies, brand partners and internal stakeholders (Digital, Creative, PR) to develop and deploy effective brand and communications campaigns across our social channels.
· Develop and implement a social media content strategy to support the Group’s brand and marketing objectives balanced between brand awareness and commercial initiatives.
· Create and co-ordinate digital content (video, images, graphics, copy) for all digital and social media platforms.
· Manage all social media activity - including posting, scheduling and community management, channelling customer responses to relevant teams.
· Activate the social media influencer strategy directly with our hotel sites and PR agency, ensuring an appropriate category and diversity mix.
· Report on analytics and insights to shape the content strategy.
· Keep informed of the latest news, trends and practices in social media and digital marketing.
The perks of the job
- We are an awesome team of people, who love working together.
- Our offices in Putney are brand new and feature stocked up kitchen, games room and all the latest tech
- You will get signed up to PERKBOX when you pass your probation- which means you get access to hundreds of discounts for your weekly shopping, cinemas, attractions, gyms, freebies and more!
- We invest in your wellness and mental health. You can access private GPs and counselling sessions, whenever you need it.
- You can stay with your family and friends in any of our hotel at a huge discount.
· You’ll be reporting to… Group Marketing Manager.
· Where you’ll be working… Our head office in London Hammersmith.
There will be frequent travel involved to our locations across the UK (Bath, York and Brighton).
Typically, our working hours are 9am – 5:30pm, but you we are all about Flexi-work, so you can work from home up to 2 days a week.
· Salary… Up to £35,000
Fancy a chat? Want to know more about the role? Drop us a line, slide into our DMs- or simply click apply! Either way, we’d love to hear from you.