Job Description – Educational Travel Sales Consultant
The Learning Adventure (an educational tours brand under The Dragon Trip Group) is recruiting for a new team of ambitious Educational Travel Sales Consultants to join our team. We’re seeking people who have a proven ability to sell, a strong attention to detail, are organized, work efficiently and are highly passionate about educational travel. The roles can be based in our London hub or our Ho Chi Minh City office or totally remote. The role will involve promoting our top of the class educational tours in a particular region. Any candidate will be part of our mission of “expanding minds through transformative travel experiences.”
- Communication: Promote our school trips and explain to teachers the benefits of travelling with us.
- Business Development: Responsible for school visits, direct reach outs to schools, show attendance and identifying ways we can increase our client base.
- Presentations: Delivering in person or online parents’ evenings about our trips
- Quote curation: Working with the operations team and the clients to build enriching and inspiring quotes for young people.
- Managing portfolio of clients: Maintaining an exsiting client base and managing all their enquiries and providing clear and accrate information to our operations team.
- Financial liason: Communicate key financial information to our finance team and work on the budgets to ensure trips meet the school’s requirements.
- Connecting stakeholders: Working directly with our operations team to ensure product quality and well designed tours. Plus – working with flight agencies.
- Sales: Ultimately, the role is about both generating leads and converting them. Our website and impressive track record means we have lots of opportunities to convert.
- Sales strategy: As an entrepreneurially minded company- there are plenty of chances to inform strategy and bring ideas to the table especially in new sales regions.
- Effective communicator: Need to be able to outline the awesome aspects of our trips.
- Resilient: In sales there are knock backs so you need to be able to deal with these and stay positive.
- Strategic thinker:Understand the requirements of all stakeholders and develop a strategy which meets these.
- Organized: A careful, organized approach to work is essential for this role.
- Ambitious: Comfortable in a fast growing, start-up environment.
- Hunger to Learn: Passionate to improve yourself and experience an internationalized world.
- At least 3 years experience in sales and ideally educational tour sales!
- Love of travel!
What you get from us
- You will have real responsibilities and the chance to develop the role.
- Support.You will receive regular training, and we’ll be keen to invest time in you to ensure you succeed and develop professionally.
- Fun, growing team: Our international team is growing around the world- you could be based in our growing Ho Chi Minh city office or join our European team and our quarterly retreats, across Europe.
- Reporting to a company director.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and generous commission package
- Generous holiday day allowance with options for extended leave in August
Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.