Running a business is hard, we make it easier. Our business credit card has helped over 200,000 businesses access credit and we hope to partner with over 1 million by the end of 2025.
At Capital on Tap, we run a highly successful, data-driven direct marketing programme, which is a key part of our customer acquisition strategy. We are looking for an ambitious, talented, and data-centric individual to manage and grow this programme, as part of the UK Growth Team. The Data Analyst will have responsibility for the primary acquisition channel and have the opportunity to deliver high-impact projects which will have immediate and noticeable impact on the UK business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify growth opportunities on our direct marketing channel, across a broad range of areas including data, targeting and letter design
- Deliver on these opportunities with a high cadence of pilots
- Run direct marketing campaigns (3x a month)
- Monitor and analyse the performance of our direct marketing campaigns
- Develop and iterate on our predictive models
- Take ownership and deliver on valuable initiatives within the wider growth team
What we are looking for:
- 1-2+ years experience in an analytical role (preferably in an organisation making data-driven decisions)
- Experience with SQL is essential
- Analysis and manipulation of large data sets
- Willingness to learn and a curiosity to explore
- Self-motivated and able to complete tasks autonomously
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- An analytical, pragmatic and tenacious attitude
What you'll get in return:
- The opportunity to deliver high-impact projects which will have immediate and noticeable impact on the UK business
- Collaboration with experienced analysts who are eager to support your development
- We give every employee a learning budget of £1,000 a year to spend on your own personal development (we want to encourage your growth!)
- Private healthcare and worldwide travel insurance through Vitality
- The chance to work for one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in the UK
Check out more of our benefits, values and mission via our careers page.
Diversity & Inclusion:
We want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and that they can be their authentic selves. We welcome, consider and encourage applications from anyone that shares this passion.
If you want to progress your career within a fast growing, profitable fintech then click apply (all we ask for is your CV and contact details) and we will get back to you within 3 working days.