Hubble makes hybrid working easy. We are the world's first platform that helps you configure, deliver, and manage all of your workspace needs in one place. Whether that's the HQ, home or on-demand.
Founded in 2014, Hubble raised over £9m in venture capital to date, from some of the biggest names in property & venture capital, including Starwood Capital, JLL, Downing Ventures, PiLabs, Seedcamp, and Entrepreneur First. We places 26th on Deloitte's list of Fastest Growing Technology Companies in the UK and our founders have been named Forbes 30 under 30 and were finalists for Amazon's Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
The business counts the biggest names in real estate such as WeWork, IWG, British Land, The Crown Estate, and Legal & General as some of it's landlord clients/ Hubble has worked with some of the UK's most exciting companies including Monzo, GoCardless, Jaguar Land Rover, Accenture, WPP and PwC.
In this role you will be responsible for representing some of Hubble's most valuable clients. You will leverage your network to unlock more supply opportunities for the company and you will be responsible for leading the enterprise segment of the tenant rep team.
- Growing the enterprise Tenant Rep Team reporting directly to the Head of Advisory
- Hosting new client pitches, preparing availability reports, attending viewings, negotiating competitive commercial terms
- Taking responsibility for your team KPIs, and making sure you are hitting revenue targets
- Becoming Hubble's leading revenue generator within 12 months
- Leveraging your existing network and relationships to bring more office supply to Hubble
- Representing Hubble at building launches, industry events etc
- Setting up beneficial partnerships with third parties such as fit out companies, lead generation tools, market data portals etc
- Feeding back to the product team in order to improve
- Developing an in-depth understanding of Hubble's proposition and being comfortable pitching the benefits to potential clients
- Pitching multiple products in the new hybrid world of work, advising clients on their overall workplace strategy which will likely involve a mixture of on-demand space, wfh, and head office
- Regular feedback of insights to influence and improve Hubble's customer proposition for office searchers and office providers
- Contributing to tenant rep strategy and identifying potential for efficiencies in the process
- Being able to use Hubble's data and tools to offer better insight to both landlords, operators and occupiers
- 3+ years of experience in the Central London Office Market
- A deep understanding of the problems in the current sector and a good idea of how Hubble can benefit from the changes we are currently seeing in the market
- Experience advising large occupiers on the acquisition of both flex, managed and conventional office space
- Ability to lead and further grow your segment
- Strong track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Well developed negotiation, presentation and communication skills with a strong, consultative sales approach
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Energetic, passionate, and driven individual who can easily collaborate with other
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
Hubble prides itself as a high-quality employer, with a consistent 5-star Glassdoor rating and a team NPS score of 80+. We won Property Week’s Best Places to Work, twice in a row, across 4 categories.We make sure everyone in the team is comfortable and has the best environment for them. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday; our focus is on outcomes, not output. Benefits can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive.We practice what we preach: Hubble works hybrid. You can work from our main office for face-to-face collaboration and interaction with your colleagues. You can also work from anywhere, whether that’s your own home or one of the many spaces available in London, across the UK, and around the world on Hubble Pass.In addition to all that, we offer:
- Private medical insurance through Vitality
- Access to therapy services through Spill
- Quarterly away days and regular social events
- Equipment to make your home office a comfortable and healthy working environment, including a MacBook and peripherals
- Monthly allowance for music and video services (such as Spotify, Netflix, or Apple Music)
- Kindle Unlimited, plus access to educational materials to keep your skills sharp
- All the basics you’d expect: competitive salary, equity options, and pension contributions
Our mission is to improve the working lives of 1m people by 2025 starting from within. We're a friendly and diverse team with a mix of different backgrounds, races and genders and we want to continue this as we grow!
We're really proud of our values, which have been created collectively as an organisation to highlight what we believe are the most important in fostering an excellent work environment and building a product that customers really love:
- Empower each other
- Go above and beyond
- Bring an entrepreneurial mindset
- Be difference, together
- Move the needle