🐶 Our mission
To deliver health and happiness to dogs and their humans all over the world
📣 A bit about the role.
We’re looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Executive for our Benelux region, based in Amsterdam, to join us as we enter a phase of rapid growth. At Butternut, we’re on a mission to feed more dogs and help them live healthier and happier lives which you will play an active part in. As a direct to consumer e-commerce business we have a strong emphasis on driving growth through our digital marketing efforts, and we have big targets we want to hit.
Working closely with the Growth Manager, you will be responsible for briefing, launching & measuring various marketing campaigns. This is the perfect role for someone with some initial knowledge or experience in digital marketing that is looking to develop into an all-round skilled digital (performance) marketeer. Sounds exciting? We think so too.
In this role, you can expect to…
- Brief and launch monthly email campaigns to delight customers
- Optimise our email flows by thinking about the optimal customer journey
- Brief in assets for various marketing channels in line with the campaign planning
- Be on the lookout for new trends/changes being made to the Paid Social landscape
- Brief & Launch Paid Social assets for channels like TikTok, Reddit, Instagram & Facebook
- Optimise and create your performance trackers and be in the lead of conversion rate optimisations
- Learn everything about digital marketing and grow into owning your own channel(s)
You will report to the Growth Manager Benelux.
👋 A bit about you.
- Proficiency to work in Dutch comfortably
- Initial experience or studies in either Paid Search, Paid Social or CRM focused role using analytical tools to measure performance
- You love to use your analytical mind to turn data into insights
- Results oriented and target driven
- Eager to work in a fast-moving, ever-changing start-up
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisation and time management skills
- You have great attention to detail
- French is a bonus (but not required)
To make your applications stand out further, the below are preferable but non-essential
- A degree or qualification in Marketing or other relevant degree
- Previous digital marketing experience
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- 25 days holiday (+ public holidays) and an additional day for every year of service
- €500 personal learning & development budget
- Butternut Box employee discount for the dog in your life
- Travel re-imbursement for living outside of Amsterdam directly
- Flexible working hours and work from home options (hybrid remote)
- Home office equipment allowance to get you the right set up
- Opportunity to make a direct impact on a fast growing business
- The oppawtunity to help dogs live healthier and happier lives.
❗️A few things to note:
Our application process consists of 4 stages.
To start with, you will meet our recruiter for an introduction.
You will then be given an assignment to perform at home in peace. When this assignment has gone well, we will invite you for two rounds of conversations with your potential colleagues in the Netherlands and England.