The leading platform to discover and shop independent boutiques and brands. Trouva connects a global customer-base with the best independent bricks-and-mortar boutiques from across the UK and Europe. Our independent community offers a unique curation of established, new and emerging brands across homewares, fashion and lifestyle, that you won’t find anywhere else.Trouva is one of Europe's 50 fastest growing companies (2020 FT 1000) and was recently named Retail Week's 'Best Retailer Under £250M'
Our boutique community is at the heart of our business and our Retail Operations team work with them day in and day out . We are searching for a bright, self-motivated candidate to join our team to ensure these boutiques maximise their partnership with Trouva.
We work with the very best independent shops across 13 countries in Europe so this role offers an opportunity to work with inspiring business owners as well as regularly participate in cross team projects with our product, marketing and operations teams. . If you're looking for a client facing role that focuses on account management, partnership growth, creative problem solving and project management then we’d really like to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Support our boutique community with any day to day questions and to enable them to improve their commercial and operational metrics
- Onboard newly joined boutiques, helping them to go live on Trouva.com and coach them in their first months in our community
- Champion our community internally to stakeholders from across the business collecting feedback from all your interactions. If we are developing a new product or creating a new campaign, share your insights to represent the boutique’s needs
- Pitch relevant B2B services and opportunities to key accounts in our portfolio to deliver operational excellence for our customers
- Utilise commercial insights and data to ensure boutiques stock and optimal product mix in line with customer demand
Who you are:
- 1 - 2 years experience in account management, business development or B2B customer service role
- Fluent in English and business proficient in a second European Language (German or French ideal)
- Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
- You have a drive for results, while retaining a focus on consistently delivering a great customer experience
- Solutions-oriented, always look for innovative ways to make things work rather than reasons why something won’t work
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail.
- Able to work from home successfully but candidates will have to be able to come into central Lisbon in the future.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus any applicable public holidays
- Quarterly Wellness perks
- Flexible remote working policy
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide you with everything you need to get the job done
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk.