Legatics is one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups. Our legal transaction management platform enables law firms and their clients to collaborate on and close deals in an interactive online environment, providing clarity, reducing risk and saving time.
Our customers include some of the world’s top law firms, such as Allen & Overy, Hogan Lovells, Herbert Smith Freehills, Shearman & Sterling and King & Wood Mallesons. Legatics has been used globally on live transactions originating in more than 40 countries.
We are on a mission to transform the $600bn market for legal services worldwide and to work with our customers to bring the way they manage deals into the 21st century. We recently closed our Series A fundraise and we now need creative and empowered individuals to help us execute on our mission.
Legatics is seeking an experienced content marketing manager with a real passion for copywriting and storytelling.
You will use your flair for writing to communicate Legatics messaging and attract our target audiences. Your role will be to produce engaging and educational content to spark interest, nurture the curious and inspire customers. You will be jointly responsible for the planning, developing and creation of the company’s content marketing, customer marketing and product marketing.
This role is part of the marketing department and reports into the Head of Marketing. It is a hybrid role with part-remote and part office working.
What you would be doing:
- Write clear, consistent, concise copy and help shape the language and tone-of-voice for Legatics.
- Manage the blog calendar to ensure a regular cadence of blogs are written.
- Coordinate and prioritise content requests.
- Follow legaltech news and generate content ideas around trending topics.
- Working with the marketing team to identify content gaps in the customer journey.
- Ensure all Legatics assets follow our style, content, tone of voice and SEO guidelines and recommend adjustments if necessary.
- Write both long and short form copy (you’re equally at home writing or editing a blog as you are researching and creating an eBook or a product brochure).
- Coordinate content production and other deliverables with third-parties and contractors.
- Work with our external PR consultant to secure press and media coverage.
Who would you be working with?
Steve Brown, Head of Marketing - who you will be reporting into, alongside a welcoming, inclusive and committed team.
Team culture is really important to us. We are looking for someone who is excited to join us as a key employee at this important stage in our growth and who will bring new and exciting perspectives to Legatics. We are a friendly and passionate bunch with a wide range of interests. We love to socialise together too, holding regular team events.
What we need from you
- You are an energetic, passionate and driven member of the marketing team;
- Able to work in the UK (unfortunately, we are not in a position to support visa sponsorship at this stage).
- Ability to work from our London office several days per week.
- Hold an undergraduate degree.
- 3+ years experience in copywriting and content management.
- Strong analytical and proofreading skills.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude.
- A growth mindset with demonstrable openness to feedback and an interest in continuous improvement.
- Able to move quickly and engage the stakeholders you need to work with to get the job done.
Bonus points for the following
- Experience working in a B2B environment.
- Experience of writing for SAAS, tech start-ups and legal tech (not essential).
- Basic understanding of SEO.
What we offer you:
- £45,000 - £55,000 (based on experience)
- 25 days holiday per year (plus public holidays);
- Pension with NEST;
- Personal Learning & Development budget;
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes free therapy sessions for you and your family.;
- Lots of opportunities for accelerated professional development and career progression;
- Work alongside a supportive and talented team with the opportunity to grow one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups;
- A warm, genuinely collaborative culture and an awesome team; and
- Regular socials.
Power in diversity
We put users at the heart of our design to provide legal transaction experiences that everyone loves. In order to make that a reality, we seek to foster a diverse and inclusive working environment that can empower our people to be creative, effective and innovative, to build a brand we are proud of.
We don’t discriminate against gender, race, religion or belief, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation. Whatever your background may be, we welcome anyone with talent, drive and emotional intelligence. We're committed to building a diverse team and are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes to help us do that.