The successful candidate will convert new leads to active customers, that want to Drink the Difference. You will take our 2030 purpose out on the road and inspire everyone they meet to join us.
Success will be measured by the number of new customers onboarded across our product portfolio and/ or bringing scale customers onboard that deliver strategic opportunities. These customers will know what we do and what we stand for, not everyone is the right customer for us, and we are not always the right business for them. Getting this right is crucial.
To do this you will:
- Be passionate about Belu and our purpose
- Lead B2B New Business Development across HORECA - leading scale growth within specific sectors of the UK Hospitality Industry across the entire product portfolio; Belu Filter In Action, Mineral Water, Tonics and Mixers
- Own the strategic plan and targets for your focus areas
- Manage the complete sales cycle; identify, qualify, and close opportunities, both inbound and outbound with customers that align to our purpose
- Ensure commercial viability of deals, ensuring that the P&L targets are met. • Lead outbound approaches by creating strategic engagement opportunities in partnership with our Brand Team
- Ensure quality handovers to our Customer Relationships Team
- Build a network within your target industries, ensuring you’re seen in the right places by the right people
- Represent Belu at events, including conferences, customer events and speaker panels.
- Develop strong relationships with the Hospitality Industry
- Line manage Business Development Managers and/or Executives as we grow.
- You are a social creature, love being out and about, a visible presence in the target market. If you see an event that’s good for you to be at you jump on it
- You see the bigger picture, know how to get there and don’t sweat the small stuff
- Self motivated, full of curiosity and a desire to succeed
- Highly organised, resourceful and resilient
- Focused, attention to detail and organised, you never miss a deadline without good reason
- An ability to really listen to customer requirements and solve their problems.