We’re here because we believe in small businesses. We believe they deserve better than waiting weeks for a loan. And we believe it’s our job to help them grow.
We started in 2012 with these principles, and we hold true to them today – now that we’re one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. In the time between, we’ve built the best tech platform in lending, won several awards and opened up £3.5 billion in loans to over 70,000 businesses.
So what’s next? Our mission now is to help one million businesses who need us. To do this, we’ll need new products and partnerships. But most of all, we’ll need smart, hands-on people to join us on the journey and get us to our goal.
Customer Success Adviser
Monday - Friday 9-6
Leeds City Centre Office/Hybrid
At iwoca, we value every customer and want them to have the best possible experience. Customer Success Advisors are at the heart of our Customer Success team, serving customers at all stages of their journey. After joining you’ll immediately become a key member of a highly motivated and energetic team.
Your main responsibility will be ensuring a positive customer journey. You’ll be expected to engage with business owners in a friendly manner and handle each query with expert care and efficiency. You'll be tasked with using your sales ability to convert inbound prospects, educating them on our services to meet their needs.
- Answering inbound calls to our main line, answering queries and requests as well as handling web chats and customer emails
- Pitching our services to customers who come through our marketing channels
- Accountable for overall client satisfaction and ensuring they are educated on our product offerings and processes
- Helping businesses to complete their application and provide the necessary information required for us to provide them with an offer
- Assisting existing customers with account queries such as handling repayments, processing renewal requests and other administrative tasks
- Liaise with multiple teams within iwoca in a cross-functional team such as Sales, Account Management, Credit Analysis and Collections to achieve the best outcome for your customers.
- We rely on our team member’s feedback to continually improve. You’ll be encouraged to share your insights and ideas to help us reach our goals.
- A passion for delighting customers and real enthusiasm for helping SMEs. You’ll need to be able to build rapport with business owners quickly.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills and a professional manner are essential
- Great time management and multitasking skills to be able to adapt to our customer’s needs
- To be a self-starter taking ownership of your customers, whilst collaborating with your team to reach group targets
- The ability to "think outside the box" and have the confidence to put forward ideas, often to other departments, to help us improve our processes
- We welcome people who are proactive, motivated and metrics-driven who have an ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit
- To be able to adapt to the growth of an ambitious company. You’ll take new products, customers groups and processes in your stride.
We want to pay all of our employees fairly, so that’s why we regularly benchmark salaries based on market rates and to recognise your increasing value to our business. We are ideally looking to pay between £20,000 - £25,000 for this role, this isn’t fixed so let us know in your application what you are looking for. We know there may be some candidates who may not fit within this salary range, if this is the case we would still love to hear from you.
We put a lot of effort into making iwoca a brilliant place to work:
- Offices in London, Leeds and Frankurt
- Events and clubs, like bingo, comedy nights, yoga classes, football…
- Two company retreats a year, we’ve been to France, Italy, Spain and further afield
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our offices.
Our benefits package is second-to-none:
- Medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership
- 25 days’ holiday and an extra day off for your birthday
- Instant access to emotional and mental health support with our partner, Spill
- Share options
- Generous maternity leave and shared parental (?) leave
- A nursery tax benefit scheme to help you save money
- Paid volunteering time to support your chosen charity
- Extra leave if you want to travel or study
- One-month fully paid sabbaticals after 4 years
- Cycle-to-work scheme and electric car scheme
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
- An L&D budget for everyone, including a book budget
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Access to learning platforms like Treehouse if you want to learn to code.