LOVE CORN Field Merchandisers
LOVE CORN is a Delicious Crunchy Corn snack that comes in a variety of great flavours, has a light crunch and is made from simple ingredients.
These whole crunchy corn kernels are simply corn off the cob! Low sugar, gluten free & plant based… we’re the FEEL GOOD savoury snack swap for crisps, pretzels, crackers and nuts.
LOVE CORN is the fastest growing snack brand in the UK, available in over 4,500 stores, and on track to become the next household name in snacking.
The LOVE CORN brand is fun, vibrant and optimistic whose mission is to make our customer’s smile.
We are currently seeking part time Merchandisers to come and join Britain’s fastest growing snack who are self-motivated, driven and have a ‘Can Do’, ‘Go Getter’ approach i.e. ‘glass half full’ attitude. Loving snacks also helps! These roles are to help support retail stores and events with demos and merchandising.
Key Merchandiser Activities:
- Merchandising –
- Regular store visits to merchandise stock on shelf
- Merchandise stock from the store warehouse if required
- Ensure all shelf edge labels are correct
- Maximise facings on shelf where possible
- Maintain any secondary space gained by Field Sales Execs
- Product Demo’s - Support our key retail partners and delight our customers through demos at stores such as Morrisons and Tesco
- No. of Demo’s - Minimum of six demos performed per month required. Each demo minimum 3 hours with opportunity to work two demos in one day if required
- Brand Education – Fully engaging with all customers and store colleagues by educating and exciting them about the LOVE CORN Brand
- Relationships - Build a strong relationship not only with customers but also store colleagues
- Communication - Adhere to LOVE CORN standards in terms of liaising with your Field Sales Exec and completing all required admin via our in-store reporting app and all photography requirements that go along with it
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ability to work weekends if required and select days in the week. We’ll try our best to work around your schedule
- Hard-working, self-motivated, great team player, trust-worthy and a natural communicator
- Has the likeability factor that customers and store employees will warm to and trust; must possess lots of common sense
- Passion, knowledge and commitment to growing the LOVE CORN brand
- A belief in the value of over-communication and good response times to e-mails, texts, and phone calls
- Strong work ethic and keen attention to detail
- Need to stand for 6+ hours at a time
- Good driving record and daily access to a reliable vehicle
- Reports to the Field Sales Manager
- Compensation is £10/hour
· All the corn in the world (trust me, we're delicious)
· Free merchandise
· The opportunity to attend foodie events all around UK
· Develop your sales, marketing and business development skills