Customer Success Manager
Come and join us on our mission to make FATMAP the Home of the Outdoors - the place where every adventure begins.
Build the future of outdoor adventure with us!
FATMAP is building the leading platform for outdoor adventure. We are revolutionising the way people discover, plan, live, and share their adventures. Our advanced 3D mapping technology, outdoor toolkit, and curated adventure index is used by top professionals and a large community of outdoor enthusiasts, allowing them to enjoy better, safer adventures
Who are we looking for?
We currently have a small Customer Success team that is managing day-to-day user feedback and questions. As our user base is growing fast we're looking for an experienced Customer Success manager to lead the team and grow the function within FATMAP.
We see our users feedback as a vital part of how we improve and develop our product, service and overall Experience. We therefore need a proactive person, who can juggle multiple user requests in a structured way, identify trends in the feedback, while maintaining an overview of the FATMAP mission and help us prioritise the right input. In short be the voice of the user within the company. This role will work directly with our Product and Design Team and report to our Head of Product.
- Lead and evolve the Custom Success function at FATMAP
- Write and continuously update FAQ pages, as the product evolves
- Respond to customer questions and feedback through emails, social media channels, and app reviews left on Google and iOS stores
- Investigate feedback, monitor mapping and outdoor forums to surface real user needs
- Report on user needs to the Product and FATMAP team in general
- Be an expert of Zendesk our CS tool
- Be a super user of our product
- Assist in managing localisation of our app
Qualification and experience
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role
- Exceptional ability to communicate with users and with our team
- Accountability and natural desire to structure tasks to optimise workflows
- Experienced with Zendesk or similar customer service tools
- Prior work with technical consumer products, like mapping apps or the like
- Outdoor person with a good understanding of mapping services and apps
- Language: English written and spoken at professional level, additional language a big plus (French, Italian, German or Spanish)
Preferable near one of our hubs in Chamonix, Berlin, Vilnius. Can be remote for the right candidate.
Working at FATMAP
People at FATMAP have a lot of autonomy at work. We offer a largely flexible environment. At our working hubs in Berlin (DE), Vilnius (LT), and Chamonix (FR) you'll be able to meet up with your teammates to work on a project together or just spend some time in an office environment. We're distributed by nature, and hence value sync time strongly. We also value our hubs and try to keep a balance. Still, you needn't worry about your calendar being full of regular meetings.
Although you'll be part of the cross-functional team, you are able to work independently. You need problem-solving and debugging skills and a good dose of pragmatism.
What we offer
- 3 inspiring office hubs in Chamonix, Berlin and Vilnius
- Working adventure trips are encouraged
- Great technical setup (laptop, screens, headset etc.) to get the job done
- All your outdoor gear at pro pricing
- Unlimited reference and learning materials - for your work and adventures!
- Regular team/company trips to outdoor adventure destinations
- Free use of our Chamonix apartment - 100m from the ski lift and surrounded by the biggest mountain range in Europe! With a stash of gear including tents, bouldering mats, sleeping bags, harnesses, ropes to borrow for free any time you like
- New friends to explore with
If this sounds like an adventure you can't wait to be part of and feel you could really add value to, get in touch!