Who will you report to? Senior or Account Director
When? Monday to Friday, 9.30am until 5.30pm
Where? We offer hybrid working between our studio in Farringdon and remote working.
Deadline? Friday 30th September
Human After All is a creative agency based in London. We create brand-led communications for some of the world’s most influential organisations, predominantly across the tech and purpose sectors, including Meta, Google, Fairtrade and Impossible Foods.
We’re a certified B Corporation, and we pride ourselves on being great humans. You can read more about our certification here. We want our creativity to be a force for good and we want the communications we create to be instruments for change in the world.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior account manager to join our mid-sized team of designers, writers, strategists and project managers. Their role is to lead on projects and pitches, with oversight from an Account Director.
You may have seen we are also on the look out for a project manager. The roles will have a different overview and list of responsibilities, so please read them carefully before applying.
You’ll need to be empathetic, a team player and an excellent communicator. You’ll also need to be conscientious: there’s a good reason for everything we do and for every decision we take, so you’ll need to be someone who demonstrates this same degree of care — both in your work and your interactions with others.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects or priorities simultaneously
- A keen eye for detail, with experience overseeing budgets and finances
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving and tackling challenges
- A natural aptitude for organisation and leading a team
- An interest in working within the design industry
- Prior experience working as an account or project manager, ideally in a creative environment
You’ll need to be:
- Confident using Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
Desirable, but not essential:
- Experience using project management tools, ideally Slack, Asana or Instagantt
- Experience working within a creative team, or agency
- Planning & preparation: Working across multiple projects simultaneously, you can shape and coordinate activities on project work, including those involving other colleagues.
- Communication & presentation: You can present work formally to colleagues, and informally to clients.
- Feeding back: You can take part in feedback or critique sessions with clients.
- Problem solving: You are quick to spot problems, can use your experience to pre-empt problem areas, and can work with your teammates to find a solution.
- Flexi-hours: We offer flexi-time around our core working hours to allow for personal commitments.
- Hybrid working: Our team split their time between our studio in Farringdon, central London, and remote working.
- Career development: We have a considered and robust framework for career development, as well as an annual training budget of £1,000 to further your skill set and knowledge.
- Holidays: 28 days per year (in addition to public holidays)
- Company sick pay scheme
- Private healthcare: We offer comprehensive, fully-subsidised private health insurance from Vitality. This includes an employee assistance programme, discounted gym membership, a reward scheme that offers Amazon Prime, cinema tickets, and fitness tracking devices.
- Wellbeing support: We offer a budget that our team can spend on their wellbeing and on mental and physical health services.
- Family friendly: Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Socials: We organise regular studio socials and hold our own event series.
Equality and diversity
We actively seek applications from qualified individuals and groups who are under-represented in the workplace, whether in relation to religion, ethnicity, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability. We’re also happy to make accommodations in the interview process and beyond to best suit the needs and strengths of disabled people and neurodivergent individuals. If you require accommodations, please complete the relevant section when prompted during the application process.
We’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture, to make HAA a better workplace and to foster an environment where everyone feels like they belong. We’re improving our recruitment practices and offering EDI&B training — and we promote careers in design to those under-represented in our industry through our initiative, Why work in design? We’re looking for someone who’s keen to work with us in creating a safe space that is welcoming and equitable for all.